Please Close

Add $5.00 for shipping for one or all. All are NMTBS unless noted otherwise. There is a very small chance that one of the OD has a Duncan bearing instead of the OD.

PockeHt Spectra/mark on cap from loosening/no bag
WoodZ/B grade/didn’t come with box or bag - $old
MK1 SW RBC/B grade- $old
Butterfly AL Unknown
Deep State/Green dome SE - $old
Daytimer/B grade/no bag - $old
Weekender/tiny scratch - $old
G2 Respawn Lite/Doc Pop
Deeper State/NQP/Pollak
Deeper State/Purple/two small scratch

3 Likes

Sold yoyos shipped. Prices and shipping reduced.

1 Like

Lots of new stuff

3 Likes

Prices reduced

1 Like

Message sent

1 Like

Sent another message

1 Like

So what are you keeping, since you’re getting rid of a really nice 0A collection…

1 Like

I have an extra one of most of the ones selling. I still have eight Deep States.

2 Likes

I only had five 0A yoyos until I met you. I then went on a quest to have at least one of every modern responsive. I’m bedridden and the acquisition of all wonderful yoyos brought me great joy. I am sad that I now have to sell so many but it makes me really appreciate the ones I have. The upside is knowing how happy they will make their new owners.

5 Likes

I can’t pick which emoji to use in this situation, but I’m touched that I inspired such a quest and that they have brought you joy.

4 Likes

As a recipient of a few of these throws, thank you to both of you.

2 Likes

So I took this picture and was hesitant to post it because why should one man have so many great throws.

So then in comes Malachi and shows me I haven’t scratched the surface of modern responsive. Two weeks later I was here.

A couple of weeks later I was here.

It has been a wonderful journey and I’m happy to now share them with y’all.

7 Likes

Prices reduced!!

Between the Deep States and the Deeper States, which one would you say that you’ve liked more as a 0A/modern responsive throw?

I fell in love with the deep state and played with them much more but the deeper is more stable and much easier to land tricks with. Plus theres no weight penalty.

1 Like

Hey Tommy, is the wood-z made of maple?

I believe it is. I got it at the Zipline b grade sale. I keep a spreadsheet and it says maple.

2 Likes

More prices reduced

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.