Pillowite's BST FS/FT: Frantic and Pyro(Pending) (11/22 6:58pm UPDATE)

Hey Fellow YYN Buyers (and traders, but you’ll see what i mean)…This is my very first BST!!! So, first off i want to make something quite clear: IF YOU WANT TO BUY SOMETHING FROM ME, AT THE TIME I GIVE YOU MY PAYPAL ADDRESS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND. in other words…,IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A TRANSACTION WITH ME THEN I EXPECT YOU TO FOLLOW THROUGH ALL THE WAY!!! Pretty clear, huh? Yeah its also essentual that that happens. So, ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED!!! Now to the treasure…come on in and relax and may the trading/buying COMMENCE!!! Happy shopping to all!

okay so here is a link to all the pics:

Remember now, PRICES ARE SHIPPED!!!

From Team Pic Left to Right:
MIB Hspin Pyro (orange and red halves): Great yoyo with good sleep times. It was too big for me and I just didnt work out for me. It has two small dings near the rims, as you can see in the pic. Ummm, i want to get like…$50 SHIPPED $45 SHIPPED
$35 SHIPPED PENDING

YYF Frantic: Okay, i traded a aoda follow wind for this…dumb trade but I WON OUT ON TOP…i was told these are very very rare…but because it has a couple smudges and like 2 dings on one side and its still super smooth and grinds are FABULOUS…leeeetttssss say…$65 SHIPPED $55 SHIPPED $45 SHIPPED $40 SHIPPED

OH and also, I DONT SHIP OUT OF THE USA!!!

Can the ClYW go any lower?