Looking FOR YYF C13. Some stuff for sale

Hey, im back and like usual, THESE ARE ONLY FOR SALE. I wish i could get a lot more out of these but i cant. Im selling these and the prices are firm. The gnarwhal and 28s sasquatch are so discounted and i need them gone.

CLYW Holiday edition Gnarwhal: GONE

CLYW 28s Stories Sasquatch: GONE!!!

YYF 888x: Has satined rims, it used to be purple, now it looks like a dark magic with stacks…haha. It comes with white nubs, no stacks. Im telling you its smooth and the person who satined the rims knew what they were doing and did a great job. Im selling it for a low price of $34 shipped

YYF GM2: This guy makes me smile, i looooooove gm2’s. Good job YoYoFactory Ben. This guy is sweet. He’s smooth and grinds like it. He will come with black stacks and the cool thing is that i had the privelege of sending it to Mrcnja to have it spiral satined. This dude rocked my yoyo out with what kids call “swag” nowadays. I love the spiral satin and it works well with the yoyo. I love it to death and im going to sell it for $65 shipped. pics for it will be up later.
OUT FOR ANODIZATION. WILL BE ANODIZED A BLUE WITH GREEN SPLASH. EXACT SAME COLORS AS THE LARGE BEARING BASSALOPE COLORWAY. after ano job, id price it at $85 shipped

YYF Dienasty: GONE!

YYF DV888: Its beat and its gold with red splash. Its well…i repeat ITS BEAT. $24 shipped

CLYW Pink/Purple Speckle Sasquatch: GONE!!!

YYF Orange with red splash BGRADE DNA: Its smooth and has only 1 nick. The rest of it is just ano burns or just imperfections is the ano. Its smooth and thats what really surprised me. Its smooth and there is no upgraded bearing in it, it comes with a stock spec bearing and its smoooth. The stacks are so quiet…and the color of the stacks is black. I like it and i wish i could call it A-grade, but there are small things ano imperfections.
$54 shipped

BvM: GONE

Code 1: GONE

LF:
C13
NO TRADES

can i hav the gnarwhal for 60 or 65 cuz my parents wont let me pay any more than 65 and i loveeee the gnarwalXD

can you put up pictures for the 888x

Just a free bump and note to buyers:

Guy is a class act and professional. Today, he left a voicemail for me to let me know he shipped the DieNasty purchased.

The current trader rating of 21 is well earned. I feel VERY comfortable in this transaction.

(just wanted to boost awareness and get those sales moving)