(Picture) Found Yo-Yo Collection in Storage

Hi There,

I was moving stuff out of an old storage room the other day and found my collection of yo-yo’s I packed up. This stuff was packed up and locked in a room 10-15 years ago and hasn’t been opened until the other day. Brings back some memories! Haha. Does anyone know anything about the white yo-yo with the gator on it? It is signed on the back with what looks like “Billy Ledbetter”. I can’t find anything about it online.

No clue where to even look on figuring out if these are worth anything, but it was cool finding them!

8 Likes

you can ask the worth of yoyos here (at least i think this is the thread).

2 Likes

Thanks. I might make a post on there with some better pictures depending on what I can find online. I’m not too concerned with figuring out a price for them, was mainly just showing these and seeing if anyone happened to know about the Gator II yo-yo. I figured out who signed it (RIP), but couldn’t find anything else: https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/30309308/john-william-ledbetter

The yo-yo is on his grave marker apparently. I’ll probably try to see if I can get in contact with his family and send it to them if they want it.

5 Likes

Very nice collection. Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Billy Ledbetter yoyo by Hummingbird.

6 Likes

Do you happen to still have your Billy Ledbetter yo-yo? We have been looking for one for YEARS for my dad. He was really good friends with Mr. Ledbetter and has express a desire for this yo-yo many time. Please contact me by call or text at 816-686-3006.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!