Pets you have...

awwww its sooooo cuuutteeee i want a yoshi lol

A Wheaten Scottish Terrier.

Maltese poddle mix who’s name is Tobias but I call him toboyo

1 Like

Just a Hamster named Gigit. She was closely name to remember my Miniature Pinscher, Digit. I still really miss the little fugger. He did not act like a dog but more like a Kid.

one silky terrier named teddi (dog)

Hmm, my sister has a Dog (Plot hound), and three cockatiels. (Bird)

My family has a cat, whose name is Annie. (Probably from the movie Annie)

one crested geckko

I have 4 gerbils. and 6 fish. but my brother has a turtle and my sister has a frog.

2 dogs 6 cats.

2 dogs.

I have two animals,a cat and a dog,a bullmastiff.

a dog, a guinea pig, and a fish.

-2 cats and a kitten named Charlie
-2 purebred bloodhounds named Ruby and Rufus
-Red eared slider turtle named Bowser
-80% wolf and 20% German Shepard all white puppy named Wolfgang
-to many fish.

I have 3 red dachunds,2 dabble dachunds,1 boxer,1 whimerwiner,1 red puppy dachund,lots of chickens,some turkeys,1 goat,some fish,and 4 cats so my family has a lot of pets and i like them all.Exept the puppy always chews my clothes,yoyos,fingers and whatever else but I still love him :smiley: And that’s all the pets my family has…so far.

I own Two Welsh Pembroke Corgis…Both Female and Alpha…One is Shiloh and the other is Foxy…

I have a American bulldog half boxer and a normal ball python.

My turtle just laid an egg!

Oh man the Sun Conure must be LOUD!

1 dog

I also have 1 dog.
A rat terrier, a blue one. ;D

I have 2 Yorkshire Terriers, Lilly and Lacy, and Boston Terrier named Lucy (she gets jealous of all the other animals).

I have four cats too. Two are twins, a grey one Bella, and a black one Jacob (named after Twighlight characters). Then there’s the new kittens (I named them), Leonardo DiKitteh (Leo or Leonardo for short) and Jimmeh (Nickname is Jimmy). They are SOOOOOOO cute!