Penn states?

booo i cant go my mom says its too far 8 hours away :frowning:

I donā€™t think it costs to just be a bystanderā€¦

Itā€™s only $15 to competeā€¦10 of those 15 are for your tshirt.

Free to attend

I just found out I canā€™t go
AHHH

Hopefully Iā€™ll be there

You gotta make this!

I second this! I want to try a Quake!

Im not shure if i can go now :frowning: i really want to compete

I will definitely be at this contest! I will have wraths, prides and more than likely a greed for everyone to try as well! Really excited for this contest and will be my first time competing. Hope this thing is a big success

innocent bystanders are free.

Even non innocent bystanders are free.

Yaaayyy!!! I saw this after I posted in the DS thread

Aw I was hyped cause Pennsylvania is so close to me then realized its literally in the furthest part of PA possible lol. Lets see if I can convince my dad to take me.

yeah man, thatā€™d be sweet. Iā€™ve always wanted to meet ya!

Hey Guys,

Quick Update:
We moved the contest to a week earlier. So now it will be held on the 16th of November. Thanks so much for understanding and we apologize for any confusion.

www.pastateyoyo.com

canā€™t wait to see you guys there!

As long as I have nothing going on for school I will definitely be there! Though I most likely wonā€™t be competingā€¦ :frowning: Anywho if anyone around Central PA (I am in Williamsport) is interested in going but canā€™t find a ride, I can drive if you can chip in for gas money! Just pm me to let me know!

We are going to be discussing this tomorrow at the meet :slight_smile:

Awesome! I seriously cannot wait!

Might be able to go. Have to double check. Side note, is Illinois states on a monday? Thats weird.

Oh noā€¦ Now Iā€™m going to be nowhere near pa when it happens :frowning: the chances of me going just got diminished to near 0 :ā€™(

Itā€™s 2 hours away from me. :smiley:

Iā€™ll be there for sure.