Pen spinning

Subscribed, I would like to start trying pen spinning.

thx

What’s pen spinning do mean like spinning a plastic pen on a table cause i can do that

No… more like this xD

btw probably one of my favorite pen spinners ^^

How that’s what it is yell me why do you do this stuff?

It’s fun. Like yoyoing.

that was magic.  im sure of it.

My local Walgreen’s sells these pens called “Spinz” or something like that. They’re pens made for spinning, I’ll buy some next time I see them.

DO THEY HAVE A AXIS??

I was into spinning for a while, never good enough to make a video or anything, but fairly decent if I dare say so myself. I’ve played the Spinz pens and a bunch of other mods (some of which I made myself, others which I bought), and if you’re interested in spinning I still think the best place to start is with a good ole Bictory mod. No need to buy one of those silly Spinz pens, they aren’t very good. A bictory takes less than 5 minutes to make, you probably have the things to make one laying around your house right now, and its a nice and light which is recommended for beginners. :slight_smile:

Not sure what you mean, but I remember that it comes with a clip you can stick your fingers in or something like that. You can buy them on e-bay or Amazon I guess.

Spinz makes three pens, the zero, the ronin, and the axis. If you get one, get the axis. The zero is a piece of junk!

Alright, thanks. I’ll be getting that one then.

I penspin my friend does too :slight_smile:

What pen do you use? I’m using the ballsign mod.

I’m using my buster and sponge mod at the moment

I penspin as well ,but I can’t do much yet ,and I don’t have any special modded pens ,but I enjoy what I can already do.It keeps me occupied when I have spare class time. :slight_smile:

I can do a couple pen spinning tricks, but I only use my pencil I actually write with. More convenient in class. haha

I am addicted to pen spinning. I haven’t really touched yoyos for the last few days.

I’ll trade pens for yoyos!