Pay It FWD Reflection

Sorry everyone, kind of dropped the ball on this. Going on a vacation for a week starting today, and was trying to get this all packaged up yesterday but wasn’t able to get it ready in time. It’s all packaged up minus the shipping label so I’ll get it out as soon as I get back.

1 Like

No biggy! Enjoy the vacation!

2 Likes

It’s on the way to @TryCatchThrow

Awesome! Any thoughts on it during your time with it?

Loved it and definitely got some Turning Point vibes from it. I’ll probably pick one up next month if you still have any instock.

1 Like

Package has been received. My house is currently a disaster due to interior painting, so I had to scrounge a string off my FH1. I should be able to get a fresh one on tomorrow.

First impressions are great; it’s fast!

3 Likes

The time has come for me to pass this on. I believe @adamantiumpops is next up? I’ll DM for your address.

2 Likes

Has Chriz got it yet? I believe they are before Adamantium

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry. Can you “@“ the username because I’m not sure who you mean.

1 Like

Oh I see it’s @Chrizsmh13. I will reach out to them for their address and profusely apologize to @adamantiumpops for my misunderstanding :grin:

1 Like

All good!

1 Like

All I can do now is put on a brave face.

1 Like

3 more and I’m up… can’t wait to try this bad boy! Thanks again!

1 Like

Yo can I get in line for this? Seems like a pretty sick throw.

FYI - this arrved safe and sound (had a busy few days recently) - looking forward to this one - I love the deep color!

Just looked back through the original post - should there have been a bunch of strings in the box, or were those slowly used up (can’t remember offhand where I am in the journey for this yo-yo) - the only things I saw in the box were 2 stickers and the (stringless) Reflection.

3 Likes

Looks rad! I’d love to get on this list for this!

1 Like

All good! I’d assume it been used up or someone kept them, no pressure to refill or to add anything in. Hopefully its been enjoyable so far!

Yes! Haven’t had a chance to write up anything yet, but this is great!

First impressions are how strong/stable this yo-yo is! I also like the power/oomph at the end of the string when it’s first thrown!

Sorry, it’s been crazy at school (HS teacher - just went through WASC if anyone knows what that is…giant audit of the school essentially). Shipped this off the other day to @adamantiumpops and communicated with them late yesterday.

Had a blast with it though - it’s super stable and powerful!

1 Like

This arrived yesterday! So far it’s been phenomenal. I love the heft it has to it without the ‘thunk’ a lot of heavier throws have. Going to use it to learn something new before I send it out the the next in line.

Also a creator-apropos photo (though my photography skills, hardware, and backdrop all pale in comparison lol).

1 Like