Pay It Forward TiDream

Wanted to confirm the package was received!

I’ve been out of town for a week for work and came home to find the TiDREAM sitting on my counter.

Looking forward to this one!

8 Likes

Love this thing, and I would love to buy it when this Pay-It-Forward thread reaches it’s slowdown point (if it ever does…:rofl:)

Thank you for the time I spent with it. I’ll post more of my thoughts on how it plays sometime soon. I can ship this week, probably Thursday, to the next person.

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Here’s that catch. In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.
By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.
Lets see how long we can keep it going!
Simply be the first to say in this thread “ill take it”
I will pm you to get the addy.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

2 Likes

I’ll take it!

2 Likes

You got it!

Shoot me a message with shipping info and I’ll sadly get everything together.

1 Like

Awesome! It’s gonna be cool trying a Ti for the first time

3 Likes

This is such a cool idea!

1 Like

Did this ever make it to you @YoYoBeast7373 ?

1 Like

No it hasn’t. Sent my address to @Roman_Soup, but haven’t heard back yet.

2 Likes

Oh man! Totally spaced shipping this out. I put it in the box, taped it up, then… sat it on my desk to be dropped off.

However… It’s still sitting on my desk. :grimacing:

I’ll get it in the mail tomorrow!

:+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Did it arrive or did you get a tracking number @YoYoBeast7373 ?

No I still haven’t. Got word he was out of town for work and was having the wife drop it off 4 days ago. Haven’t gotten a tracking number yet or heard from him since though.

2 Likes

Well that’s disappointing, hopefully we’ll hear from @Roman_Soup soon.

1 Like

I’m still here!!! :grinning::+1:

Sorry everyone. As stated above I’m on the road for work. My wife said she dropped it in the mail. She didn’t have the tracking number on hand the other day, and to be honest she doesn’t think of yoyo’s as >>>her exact words >>> “an important thing.”

I do live in an obscure corner of the country where shipping can take a bit longer… the pony express isn’t very fast out here. As soon as I have an update I will let you know @YoYoBeast7373

Totally not ghosting anyone, just busy and not at home where the yoyo was. :grinning:

Thanks for your patience.

3 Likes

Ok… Does she still have the tracking number at all? It will be on the receipt from USPS. Four days is plenty of time for USPS to be scanning that package.

I mean, to be honest, tracking number or not, it will get there in the same amount of time.

I’ll ask her again today and see if she can wrastle it up.

Honestly, it hasn’t even been a week since it was sent, so I’m not sure what the hubbub is all about. It took seven days to ship to me, I’m sure it will take seven days to ship to the next person.

2 Likes

I mean, to be honest, a tracking number supplied to the next person would just provide peace of mind so that I’m not in here next week asking if it arrived; I’m not sure why you’re so defensive, consider everyone else’s perspective especially in the context of what’s going on with the Pay It Forward Inception.

It’s been two weeks btw, not one.

It looks like it’s been about a week since he most recently said he had it shipped. Plus the fact that he’s responding here in my opinion makes this vastly different than the Inception delays and nothing but silence.

It doesn’t sound like any harm was intended and hopefully is just a matter of another day or two for the TiDream to be at its next temporary home🙌

6 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t sweat it. I don’t see anything particularly defensive in Soup’s posts, and I’m sure Beast will update with a post and hopefully a bunch of cool location shots when he/she receives the yoyo.

Life happens, sometimes yoyos get neglected on the shelf. Or the desk, in this case.

Ivan

1 Like

All I can say is that it should be there soon. :pray:

Thanks for the kind words @craZivn and @chaotikchiken! I think sometimes with forums, it gets hard to understand what the other person is saying without the inflection that comes from face to face. People can take even the littlest comments out of context.

I’ve tried to communicate as frequently as possible, within a day of being @'d I tend to respond.

I am a tad defensive however, but that is because I felt like I was being accused of something big, when there have been much greater issues in the past.

I will note to @Isaac,
I actually offered to send a new Silenus to the Pay-It-Forward thread when you ghosted everyone for three months and everyone thought it was gone… my words from February :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

8 days of shipping, with constant communication is honestly no comparison.

I hope this throw gets to @YoYoBeast7373 soon. And my apologies for my wife for not sending a tracking number along.

5 Likes

Thank you for using my depressive episode against me, that was real classy :ok_hand:

3 Likes