Pay It Forward TiDream

Have you ever wanted to try a titanium yo-yo but never had the funds? Have you ever wanted to spark a titanium yo-yo but never wanted to scratch up your precious expensive throw? Well here’s your chance! The Titanium Dream is, well titanium, and has already been sparked so if you are lucky enough to receive it one of these months, feel free to try that out if you’ve never done so before! :fire:

I sent this along with the Silenus when it was my time to pass it along b/c I ended up holding on to it for much longer than intended and I wanted to make up for the trouble :slight_smile:

Here’s that catch. In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.
By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.
Lets see how long we can keep it going!
Simply be the first to say in this thread “ill take it”
I will pm you to get the addy.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

(The text you need to copy when your month is up is between the two horizontal lines above)

@Rad currently has it so they will reach out to you to get your address. Let’s hope this goes smoothly!

27 Likes

Such a great throw, and one of my very first ano jobs!

7 Likes

I’ll take it!! Very cool. Thanks.

6 Likes

:yum: :yum:

This lassie is ready for her next adventure, get on it!!

3 Likes

Ti Dream is awesome! So cool that we have so many pay it forward thread. Great community here!

7 Likes

Is this still on the table? If so, I’ll take it! It looks like Shwa claimed it but their reply is above yours. I’m guessing it’s just a glitch in my browser but figured I’d check.

Ivan

1 Like

Shwa’s got it (or will have it soon), but once their month is up you’ll hopefully be able to snag it!

2 Likes

Ten4, I thought so but figured I’d check! I love these PIF threads.

Ivan

We are ready to travel! Who would like to give the Ti Dream a spark?

Here’s that catch. In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.
By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.

3 Likes

I’ll take it, thanks!

5 Likes

@chaotikchiken is up next!

3 Likes

Oh wow. That used to be mine haha

5 Likes

The Ti Dream is ready to move to its next stop, who wants it?!

4 Likes

I’ll take it!

6 Likes

It’s on its way! After a couple months in Western New York between me and @Shwa, it’s headed to @Christian8693 . Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks! This will be my first experience with a titanium yoyo and I cant wait. Thanks to @Isaac for getting a pay it forward going with a Ti! Very generous!

5 Likes

The TiDream made it to me safe in Kansas yesterday. Really enjoying it so far!

11 Likes

I totally want to sign up for this, so I hope I get lucky and catch it when it’s available.

4 Likes

I decided to send off the Ti Dream a little early. Had a lot of fun with it! Rules below. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ill take it!

4 Likes