Pay it forward silenus

lol just a month or so ago I was going through some old photos on my mom’s computer…she had a little neighbor girl that she took all over the town taking photos of Flat Stanley for the kid. My mom would’ve made the experience a blast for the kid too…I’m sure they were rocking out to music in the car, stopped to have an ice cream or some other treat and just have been laughing and having fun the entire time :D.
She must’ve taken at least 30 pictures around town with Stan!

My mom was always going out of her way to do nice things for people and to make things like this really fun and memorable.

17 Likes

Thanks for sharing that Story :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got the silenus. Enjoying it. Thanks for the opportunity to give it a try and pass to others.

6 Likes

Anyone keeping a ding history tho? :eyes:
Curious how that would look lol

5 Likes

the sisterhood of travelling throws. Im down, whoever has this send it to me so I can vandalize it with something lewd in the cup pls.

1 Like

PLEASE: Can everyone who gets this Silenus take a photo of themselves with it near some landmark or city or state sign or something like that so we can see it’s travels? Just an idea. I took out my Silenus this morning after not throwing it for a couple weeks and got my longest combo ever. It is a GREAT yoyo!
Edit: Your face doesn’t have to be in the photo.

10 Likes

This is a great idea! @dizzo you are awesome!

3 Likes

It was supposed to be a month but I’m ready to pay it forward so somebody else can enjoy this yoyo.

Thanks @dizzo. This was fun.

Rules are below.
Giving this away for free!!!
Heres the catch. In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.
By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.
Lets see how long we can keep it going!
Simply be the first to say in this thread “ill take it”
I will pm you to get the addy

11 Likes

I’ll take it! I thought this was a great idea thank you @dizzo!

@CPC don’t forget to post your pic! We need a visual log of this guy’s action!..or post a trick! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

@AKYOYOMIKE

It’s yours. I’ll take pic tonight and get it out in the mail to you tomorrow.

7 Likes

So much good stokeness here, I’m totally digging it.

4 Likes

I think you will love the Silenus. It will always be in my Top 5!

2 Likes

16 Likes

Wow! What camera?

2 Likes

Ricoh GR II

3 Likes

Took my phone one and a half weeks to load image, but worth the wait. Beautiful art my friend. Could she travel to the UK for a brief spell in the future :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Great street photography camera👍

3 Likes

Interesting… are there any shipping rules on this? Are we limited to CONUS? Or is international shipping on the table? Id like @dizzo to decide this to keep it fair.
Can’t wait to check this guy out!

Ya it’s perfect for street. It is becoming my favorite out of my cameras because it is so pocketable yet so capable.

2 Likes

I guess Id have to leave it up to the person that currently holds it. If you are willing to pay to ship international as is the person receiving it, I dont see an issue. Seems a little silly to me though as its probably over $20 each way for a $35 yoyo :joy:

I would like to wait for you to get it and not have a waiting list on who gets it next. I like the idea of the first one to call out on the post each month gets it.

7 Likes