Pay it forward silenus

Didn’t think about import duty as well as shipping cost, just got so caught up with it all :joy::joy:

2 Likes

So it continues. Countdown. One month… let you know when I’m done :smiley::wink::blush:

15 Likes

Got so jealous and heard so much guud chatter about the $30 champion I got myself an eva01 coming in a few days :joy:

3 Likes

Too awesome, glad you got it and hope you enjoy it.

7 Likes

Just one day of play but i agree. The silenus is in stock here at yye for $35! This yoyo plays a well as throw 2 or 3 times the price. It’s fantastic.

6 Likes

Anyone next on the list?

2 Likes

Once his month is up he post that it is time to pay it forward. At that time the first to respond gets it.

5 Likes

Got it. Thanks.

2 Likes

We did this on TheYo a few years back. I think it went to around 25 people (U.S. and Europe) before it (and the last guy on the list) disappeared.

11 Likes

11 Likes

That legit makes me sad. Really sucks how just 1 a-hole can ruin things like this.

6 Likes

I kept the silenus at my dad’s mostly. I really enjoyed throwing it here. I’ve had it for 3 Fridays. I won’t get a chance to throw it again so it’s that time.

First person to reply to this message that they want it I’ll ship it to you. Reply here but pm me your shipping info.

7 Likes

Is there a log traveling with this to track its journey?

1 Like

Top of this thread… and it was written on the box. I will add my name… hopefully each owner keeps updating. But i think this thread is a decent log s well.

1 Like

Oh for sure I’m just a nerd when it comes to hard copy info

4 Likes

if @lumanasty isn’t claiming it… I will! Thanks.

2 Likes

I think @lumanasty was just commenting on the trick log. Please correct me if I’m wrong.
Unless i hear otherwise it’s yours @Shwa.
Pm me your shipping info i should be able to ship in the next day or 2.

2 Likes

Yeah I have too many new toys to give it the throw time right now! Enjoy @shwa!

1 Like

I would encourage those involved to maintain a written log that ships with the throw. Just a piece of paper that includes a list of names, even if just YYE handles. And maybe some dates? The forum thread is fine, but that’s a lot of messages to wade through. And writing in the box seems haphazard and doesn’t show the order. My two cents anyway.

6 Likes

I will add a sheet with a list of myself and the 2 previous owners. And each person will sign thier name or yye Id. That was a good idea.

4 Likes