Pay it Forward - Motion YoYo - Centrifugal

I’m in if I still can!

2 Likes

Has the centrifugal been shipped to the next person @Theycallmecotton?

Looking forward to hearing some additional thoughts

4 Likes

Shipping when I get back from atl tomorrow

4 Likes

@Lido has it landed safely?

2 Likes

Says it’s delivered, but I’m out til Wednesday. I’ll post pics when I’m back!

2 Likes

Awesome really anxious to hear your thoughts!!!

1 Like

Going to be out a couple more days sadly. I’ll be posting as soon as it’s in my hands though. Bad timing to get covid for a lot of reasons.

4 Likes

I hope you get to feeling better!!!

1 Like

Finally got to open the box and see the Centrifugal! Looking forward to playing later at home.

7 Likes

Excited to get your thoughts and feedback!!!

2 Likes

Been playing with the Centrifugal for a few days and I can say that, even with mid skill level (working my way through the Advanced Part 2 section atm), I can feel the difference between this and the Perpetual. The added width doesn’t look or sound like a lot, but it changes the feel quite a bit. They weigh about the same, but the Centrifugal feels quite a bit lighter to me. …and now I’ve got to get my hands on a Kinetic!

Who’s next? @Shwa ? DM me your address and I can mail it today.

…and thanks to @JEA86 and @Theycallmecotton for getting it to me to check out!

7 Likes

Thank you for signing up to try it out, Centrifugal for sure has a different play feel than Perpetual as you seen, it feels lighter and faster, and the added width allow you to get much needed “space” to land those tricks easier. It’s a great YoYo and really happy with the way it turned out.

Kinetic is a very aggressive V YoYo, it’s the lightest fastest YoYo I have ever played, there are points when you are throwing that the YoYo has a sense of weightlessness to it, it’s really unique.

We aim for a different feel with each release and hope each YoYo is a very pleasurable experience for the end user.

Thanks so much for being a part of this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is awesome, it’s so great to hear so much positive feedback about Centrifugal. Jeremy really knows how to design a yo-yo with Performance, Feel, Comfort, and Aesthetics all in the forefront. Every motion yoyo I have had the privilege of throwing has blown me away. Every. Single. Time.

I’ve thrown 5 different models so far and every one of them are wildly different designs, and all of them I would feel comfortable taking into a competition with my intermediate skills haha.

Kinetic is one of my favorites. Definitely go
Pick one up if you’re on the fence. You won’t regret it!

4 Likes

@Shwa just wondering were you able to pass your info to @Lido?

1 Like

Yes, sir. Tracking shows it arriving in a couple of days. 29th. Will let you know when it lands. Thanks for this!!

2 Likes

I think I might have gotten this on accident? I think lido might have gotten this and the reflection mixed up.

2 Likes

We’ll, I was in line for the Reflection too. Maybe you and I (@yoyojoe ) can spend time with these and then swap. If that sound ok with the owners. 2 weeks each?

3 Likes

@yoyojoe and @Shwa

I am good with that - sorry to disappoint you @yoyojoe would be more than happy if you gave Motion a chance though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Down to throw it for a bit!

2 Likes

Anxious to hear your thoughts honestly.