Pay It Forward Inception

@ContentBuck got the Inception handed off and arrived today. It has a few love marks but its beem on a journey, I’ll be giving it a go and seeing how it compares to some of my other Bi-metals. Then back in the mail in two weeks.

7 Likes

This is some of the coolest news I have heard in a while. I have two of the original inceptions and it’s one of the most versatile throws I own. The shape is great for learning new tricks because it’s super stable. It handles long combos with plenty of power.

6 Likes

My two weeks are up with Inception, so time to Pay it Forward. My initial thoughts on first throw were how it wasn’t Harsh like a lot of Bi-Metals can be, even with its flat lines and chunky rims its very comfortable in the hands and on the string. I totally get the choice for Titanium rims over steel as it gives it more of subtle feel compared to stainless steel. Compared to Hinemosu, Inception plays bigger, not as dense, but still carries a lot of power and a bit more stability, I was also surprised how well it plays at low RPMs and I could really keep combos going on and on. The gap width does seem to pair well with XL strings but the last few days I’ve been playing EP and the binds are very consistent. The really impressive fact about this prototype however is that it is around 2 years old has been passed around in a box between a dozen or more people, has a few love marks, but it’s still smooth and quiet playing, so this just speaks volumes to design and machining, an A-Grade with low mileage would probably play exceptional. I’m a fan of this aqua and raw rims without engravings, so hopefully they will include that in the next updated release. In the meantime, I’ll be watching the BST. In the pic below The Inception are some of the Bi-Metals I compared it too and have to say, this one outshone a lot of them in comfort during longer sessions and has great playability.

The next person to say “I’ll take it” here in this thread will receive this Inception from Few and Far Between in the mail! (Contiguous US only please!)

Here’s the catch: In two weeks (give or take a few days) your time with the Inception will be up and you must make a post similar to this one, in this thread, offering up the yoyo to the next person to say “I’ll take it”. You will then be responsible for shipping the yoyo to that person.

3 Likes

Thank you! We’re really happy you enjoyed it!

3 Likes

@moefv I believe this one was yours to keep the thread going, let me know if you think its time for it to come home. Over 10K views is a good run.

2 Likes

It was @Theycallmecotton prototype I sent to him when we first got them in, so maybe we should ask him and see what he thinks haha! It has had a great run for sure!

2 Likes

Anyone else want to give it a try

2 Likes

I’d love to!!!

PM Sent

1 Like

EVERYONE ELSE wants to. they just don’t realize it.

incerdible throw.

insane that it’s gone this long. people should experience the Inception while they can. FOR FREE !?!?!?

enjoy the throw my friends.
try this one!!!

kgb

3 Likes

Put me on the list!

1 Like

Its in the mail to @james123213 in a fresh box

@Upmanyu be the next to say “I’ll take it” when it comes up again in a couple weeks in this thread.

3 Likes

Oh cool is that how it works? Thanks!

1 Like

Its all in the OP

3 Likes

Sorry for my miss typed words and thanks for letting me try this I’ll def be throwing in a bunch of string I made, I’ll try to put enough in so next few people can have some extra too if you like em might throw in a 20+ pack or so :joy:

1 Like

Does anyone happen to be selling an inception lol!?!

2 Likes

Love at first throw, reminds me of the Klondike a bit but diff I’ll report back here soon!

6 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I would…but People in the US are generally uncomfortable with shipping things abroad so I don’t get to play.

Offer to pay the shipping? Offer to help with the customs forms? It’s certainly less convenient shipping internationally and the cost goes up quite a bit. I don’t think it’s fair to say that people are uncomfortable with the shipping, it’s a matter of cost and time. Also, you may want to check with the owner of the Inception and make sure that they are good with it leaving the country.

kgb