Pay It Forward Inception

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Well, the time has come for the this Inception yoyo to move on to the next person. Big shout out to @Theycallmecotton and @FewandFarBetween for the opportunity to play with this awesome yoyo!

The next person to say “I’ll take it” here in this thread will receive this Inception from Few and Far Between in the mail! (Contiguous US only please!)

Here’s the catch: In two weeks (give or take a few days) your time with the Inception will be up and you must make a post similar to this one, in this thread, offering up the yoyo to the next person to say “I’ll take it”. You will then be responsible for shipping the yoyo to that person.

3 Likes

I’ll take it :heart:

5 Likes

Inception landed a few days ago.

The only other Ti-Rim yoyo I have to compare is a Collapsar, and played a Hinemosu before. This feels way more balanced when compared to the two.

Thanks for letting everyone try it! I’ll send it back on it’s way in a few days.

11 Likes

So happy you enjoyed it

1 Like

This was a great opportunity, thank you. It’s just a beast to play, and has a good rim weighted feel without being too overbearing. It’s just like I said earlier, super well balanced overall.

I threw in some Polo Kitty and P44 Heavy Coarse since the strings were getting low.

Well, the time has come for the this Inception yoyo to move on to the next person. Big shout out to @Theycallmecotton and @FewandFarBetween for the opportunity to play with this awesome yoyo!

The next person to say “I’ll take it” here in this thread will receive this Inception from Few and Far Between in the mail! (Contiguous US only please!)

Here’s the catch: In two weeks (give or take a few days) your time with the Inception will be up and you must make a post similar to this one, in this thread, offering up the yoyo to the next person to say “I’ll take it”. You will then be responsible for shipping the yoyo to that person.

2 Likes

I’ll take it! Been eyeballing this!

2 Likes

Inception landed today! Strung it up and worked on some flow for a little. It’s very smooth and has a nice feel. I’ll make it my daily this week and see how it handles!

9 Likes

My two weeks with the Inception is coming to an end. It was a great piece to play with and handled my play style well. I was able to progress a bit and work on some new combos due to the stability of the Inception. I will definitely be keeping my eye out to pick one up for my personal collection.

2 Likes

I’ll take it. What a great community event this is.

4 Likes

Got it. I will send you a DM.

2 Likes

The eagle has landed! Did a quick throw before heading out and was impressed. It’s my first try with a titanium and wow!

7 Likes

I’m glad it got to you quickly and safe. I loved that thing and it never left my pocket for two weeks.

Try it with some thicker string if you have it available. It plays like nothing else I have tried.

3 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Unfortunately my time with the Inception is coming to an end. This was the first time throwing a Ti yoyo and I was impressed with the power and stability. As mentioned by other posts a fat string is recommended. This experience has opened up Ti yoyo world and the hype is real. I’m adding this on to my wishlist.

1 Like

I’ve been on a Bi-Metal kick so I’ll have a go.

2 Likes

You got it! I’ll send you a dm for shipping info.

1 Like

Thanks again for the inception experience. Getting a taste of the titanium world really opened my eyes to how material differences can make a yo-yo feel.

The package shipped yesterday. I dropped in a yo-yo 3D printed stand for good measure. What a ride it was.

2 Likes

It’s so cool that yo-yos can travel for over a year all over the country for everyone to try and not get stolen or damaged. Good on everyone. I’m going to try to get in on one of the pay-it-forward deals one of these days. So cool.

6 Likes

Thank you all for making this an awesome experience! Stay tuned for a different iteration of the Inception in the future!

7 Likes