Pay It Forward Inception

I hope the inception comes out for sale again. Missed the last run

3 Likes

The package has arrived Thanks to @TheSliverKing for sending it over and thank you yo Few and Far between for hosting this Pay it Forward.

This throw is awesome! @Theycallmecotton @FewandFarBetween Hoping this throw will be available for purchase again.

15 Likes

Wow. Love those rims. Nicely captured!

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it my friend

Well, the time has come for the this Inception yoyo to move on to the next person.

The next person to say “I’ll take it” here in this thread will receive this Inception from Few and Far Between in the mail! (Contiguous US only please!)

Here’s the catch: In two weeks (give or take a few days) your time with the Inception will be up and you must make a post similar to this one, in this thread, offering up the yoyo to the next person to say “I’ll take it”. You will then be responsible for shipping the yoyo to that person.

I will be throwing in some Project 44 XL String in the box for people to try out.
WindWaker17

5 Likes

Man, I missed this release and have been looking for one to buy for the last 8 months. Maybe one day!!!

2 Likes

Someone has an Unknown one for sale I believe on Facebook and he may be on here too, but not sure. They are selling a lot of Unknowns.

2 Likes

If you find them let me know lol!!!

2 Likes

Heres the link to the seller of Unknowns.

Che k the google spreadsheet, seems the yoyos will.be posted in waves

1 Like

Oh yea! I already messaged them this am lol!

2 Likes

Still have the Inception Yoyo. Reply to this message and say “I’ll take it” if you would like to try the inception. And make sure to tag my username @MarioMaker17

3 Likes

If nothing else may be time to send this baby back home to @Theycallmecotton

Heck of a journey for this throw!

1 Like

I would keep it moving but I have no trades yet and I still have too many throws to get to know at the moment.

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Does this really have no one in line? If so I’ll take it

6 Likes

@Gurr Got it. Send me a dm with your shipping info and I can send it over.

6 Likes

Wow it looks so nice. So cool that cotton man himself does this pay it forward

1 Like

I hear this throw is really stable and fun … hmm might need to check it out

3 Likes

I have an unknown inception available! Its on fb still.

2 Likes

Inception arrived safe and sound @MarioMaker17 thank you everything was packed wonderfully! Big thank you to @Theycallmecotton for giving us the opportunity to play with this amazing yoyo! Can’t wait to put in some more time with it but initial thoughts are I’m loving these beefy rims.

9 Likes