Pay It Forward Inception

I trust @LX_Emergency would def let him try it out

8 Likes

Im not CONUS and would be interested in checking this one out. I currently am about to ship out a PiF panorama ane fat tire on monday once someone in CONUS comments there

Wow im dumb i meant to say im conus. Im in indiana lol

Loving this thing got my hand colored other day and now I’m healing up again but getting to toss around here and there this thing is just too fun, getting ready to ship it off ina few days (after the weekend?) who’s next?

1 Like

Id love to! Im in Indiana

Ill take it after weekend!

2 Likes

Send the address!

Who’s got an inception for me lmfao :rofl:

It has arrived as of yesterday afternoon. My only regret is its 2 weeks instead of 4. I love this color and it plays very nice

5 Likes

How is the string! I see you put one of my jammers on!

1 Like

Is that what it is? The string feels very solid. My beef hooks which i practice religiously seem harder to land though but it could be user error. The bimetals tend to be touchy on my form.

I know that i personally like how the string feels. Im gonna throw some on one of my own yoyos that im used to practicing with to see how it feels on them!

2 Likes

Yea it’s a nylon poly blend!!

1 Like

The nylon must give it stength haha. Yeah i like it. I did hit my beef hook, its totally my form going to crap. Some days i hit it like 5 times in a row. Others i land it wrong 20 times and im like wtffff

1 Like

Before i forget since my due date on this is middle of the week… who wants next on the pay it forward?

By no means will i be upset if i get to keep it for a little longer than two weeks. Lol its a great throw!

1 Like

I’ll try it out @Spenny93 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounds good! Ill ship it out in 4 days! Setting reminder now. Lol

On its way @YoyoD3N

3 Likes

So let me get the first part out of the way. Who wants next on the pay it forward Inception??

Now… I have been lucky to be able to acquire some amazing throws over the last few months. I’ve tried a little bit of everything but mainly performance based stuff including high end titaniums. I wasn’t expecting a whole lot when I received this yoyo. But I have been absolutely blown away. It is my favorite yoyo right now and I am buying one tonight, if they are in stock. It’s absolutely amazing. Perfect amount of rim weight, super durable (had dings when it got to me and is still super smooth), perfect weight distribution overall, super long spin times, and fits the hand like a glove. It’s better than the Klondike. It’s better than anything I’ve tried, and I’ve tried A LOT! In the two weeks I’ve had this throw, I’ve acquired six titaniums, and while they are awesome, this thing just out performs everything. Maybe it’s just a preference thing but this is the yoyo I would use if I ever competed. Looking forward to hearing the next persons thoughts on this throw. I really hope they enjoy it as much as I have. Cheers!

7 Likes

Next person to say “I’ll take it” gets to try this amazing throw.

2 Likes

I’ll take it

2 Likes