Pay It Forward Inception

I think it’s only been 16 days since the last person claimed it… with shipping id assume they still have a few days for the 2 week limit.

6 Likes

Yes. You guys are correct. I have been quiet and my actual two weeks is up tomorrow i believe. Ill be posting soon for the next person to get it. Awesome yoyo. I’m happy I was able to try it out.

6 Likes

Yep just checked. Received the yoyo on 4-20.

5 Likes

dont forget to post a photo or video

5 Likes

5 Likes

my time with the Inception is up, I’ve had a lot of fun with it over the past two weeks. So here’s your chance to try a sweet yoyo for just the price of shipping it to the next person once your time is up!

Here’s that catch. In 2 weeks (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.

Let’s see how long we can keep it going!
Simply be the first to say in this thread “I’ll take it”
I will PM you to get your address.

Once you receive it please take a photo or video and post in this thread.

I will include a card for everyone that receives it to sign.

Break the chain and karma might just break your legs.

6 Likes

I’ll take it

6 Likes

Send me your address through PM and I’ll get it shipped off to you.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@8269christopher did you ever ship it? @Jayjo866 did you receive it?

5 Likes

Shipped out May 4th. Says it was delivered May 7th

6 Likes

How are you Jeff @Jayjo866 ? What’s going on with the inception? We are curious…

3 Likes

Yeah @Jayjo866.

:astonished:

3 Likes

Yes i still have it lol i been busy with other throws and can forward to next person. been doing giveaways and sellin some throws who wants it. it plays light i thought it be heavy

2 Likes

I play with it for a bit it is smooth and long spin i think the price is a bit high and all i played it for like week

4 Likes

Thanks for the throw btw i will send to the next guy say i will take it!!

3 Likes

I will take it!

4 Likes

Ok cool pm me ur info

3 Likes

Ok I’ll send u pm!

2 Likes