Pay It Forward FTY - ProjectY PV44 & 138

I’ll also toss some “Throw” stickers in the package when I send it out!

4 Likes

More stickers on the way.

8 Likes

My 12-year-old and I are digging these throws! My personal fav of the 3 is the PV44, while my son’s is the 138. We’ll be ready to send them on to the next person by the end of next week. Along with the fresh supply of FTY stickers coming in, I’ll also be throwing in some “Throw” stickers (homemade ones, not the kiss-cut ones I sell on the Throw-Yo shop)

8 Likes

These throws have been a TON of fun, but it’s just about time to pass them on! (I’m passing them on early so someone can hopefully enjoy them over the holidays.) As soon as the sticker pack arrives from @AKYOYOMIKE, I’ll be sending these out.

The first person to post “I’ll take it” here in this thread will be receiving these three fine specimens from Fair Trade Yoyos in the mail! (Continental U.S. only please.) I will pm you to get the address.

Here is that catch. In 3 weeks (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person. The box I’m shipping weighs about 16 oz so keep that in mind when you claim it next, shipping should still be around $5-6. Please U.S. destinations only!

The Project Y is the larger purple, PV44 is black and the 138 is the smaller purple.

Let’s see how long we can keep it going!

Once you receive it, please take a photo or video and post in this thread.

I will include a sign in sheet for everyone that receives it to sign.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

PS: We wore out the current strings, so these will arrive unstrung so the next person can choose which strings from the box they want to use with them.

4 Likes

Dont sleep on these!

3 Likes

If I hadn’t already gotten these, I would grab them lol. Someone better get them quick!

4 Likes

Going once…

3 Likes

Going twice…

2 Likes

Dang, no more interest in these? Or people aren’t paying attention due to Christmas coming up soon lol.

1 Like

That may be it.

In other news, I restrung the ProjectY and have been giving it another go. REALLY digging it. I think the last string on it may have been way overdue for a change.

4 Likes

One more bump… if noone claims these then these guys shall be returning home.

4 Likes

Ok. We have till new years eve. After which @rkalajian will be sending these back to me.

Thank you all that enjoyed our yoyos.

5 Likes

The cows have come home to the barn. Thank you everyone that participated.

11 Likes

kudos to my bro @AKYOYOMIKE for organizing this. thank you all for your feedback and willingness to participate. i’m happy we got these into some more hands!

4 Likes

Dang just found this thread researching the project Y. Bummed I miss this if it ever starrs again 'd like to try these out at some point. Love organics. Don’t have any feedback but I did just buy something off the bst the other day.

2 Likes

There’s one for sale on the BST.

2 Likes

Thanks, I saw that. It’s what started the search. Haha

2 Likes