Pay It Forward FTY - ProjectY PV44 & 138

Where did Roman_soup go wrong? Which pay it forward thread?

2 Likes

I just asked the same thing lol. It was Ti dream pay it forward

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™ll let you all know when I ship out the Silenus and in the meantime, someone else should get a chance to play with these FTY yoyos. I just thought that since the Inception had a long list of people who wanted to try it, it would probably be a few months before it got around to me.

3 Likes

@CloudyDino looks like you could take me up on my offerā€¦ but the POX that comes from me is real and unwanted! Take the FTY yoyos enjoy for 3 weeks and ship them outā€¦ i have faith in humanity. Ship the silenus back to @dizzo if no one claims it. Both these actions will give you positive cred on this forum.
@Siggy-06 if @CloudyDino still wants them in cool with it. Otherwise these are still up for grabs.

5 Likes

@CloudyDino dm me your shipping details and Iā€™ll get them out this week!

5 Likes

Package is going out today USPS. Donā€™t forget to sign the throwerā€™s sign in sheet. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

And also to take pics of the yoyos in scenic locations!

Ivan

7 Likes

@CloudyDino did you get the FTY yoyos?

5 Likes

Yup, and theyā€™re awesome! Iā€™ve been meaning to post a trick, but Iā€™ve just been a bit busy with school. Iā€™ll try doing something today

2 Likes

Here are a couple pics and videos of me throwing it. Iā€™ve been trying snippets of some tricks I found on the YoTricks YouTube channel like The Kobe, Nitrogen Cycle, and Nagao Hops.

Iā€™ve got to say that I am a huge fan of all of these yoyos! Theyā€™re so smooth, and much more appropriately sized than a lot of other yoyos Iā€™ve tried.

138: So small! It reminds me of the RCS Ducc v1 Iā€™ve tried, but a lot slimmer. Itā€™s the perfect throw to take with you wherever you go since you can keep it in your pocket without it feeling too bulky. Iā€™m a huge fan. The only thing I donā€™t like is how heavy it feels, but I think it has to because of its size. The Ducc v1 feels a lot lighter on the string but making one small mistake on that loses a lot of spin time; the 138 is more forgiving. Definitely the most fun of the three for me, probably because of the size :thinking:

Project Y: Is this what an organic is supposed to feel like? If so, I am in love. Iā€™ve tried the Atmos Stormberry, but that felt so heavy on the string and so I havenā€™t tried organic yoyos since. I also love how this yoyo sits in my hand and I really like the size of it for chopstick tricks. Really great for learning new tricks on.

PV44: To be honest, I thought the shape was a bit weird when I first unboxed it and felt it in my hand, but it works. Itā€™s super unique compared to anything else Iā€™ve thrown and it started to grow on me a lot. Fingerspins and grinds on this felt fantastic and I picked it up for goofing around and zoning out with older tricks I knew.

12 Likes

Thanks so much for letting me try out these throws! I had so much fun, but itā€™s time to pass it on.

The first person to post ā€œIā€™ll take itā€ here in this thread will be receiving these three fine specimens from Fair Trade Yoyos in the mail! (Continental U.S. only please.) I will pm you to get the address.

Here is that catch. In 3 weeks (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person. The box Iā€™m shipping weighs about 16 oz so keep that in mind when you claim it next, shipping should still be around $5-6. Please U.S. destinations only!

The Project Y is the larger purple, PV44 is black and the 138 is the smaller purple.

Letā€™s see how long we can keep it going!

Once you receive it, please take a photo or video and post in this thread.

I will include a sign in sheet for everyone that receives it to sign.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

7 Likes

Iā€™ll take it!

5 Likes

Whatā€™s going on? Are the yoyos moving?

3 Likes

@CloudyDino reached out to me yesterday, and they should be moving shortly!

3 Likes

Yup, Iā€™m printing the label this morning and hopefully I mail it out today or tomorrow

5 Likes

Just shipped it out, and I added some extra Buddha string that I had. Hope you enjoy!

6 Likes

Itā€™s moving! Iā€™m excited to give these some play and will be tossing some stickers in for the next person who comes after me when Iā€™m done.

5 Likes

The yoyos arrived today safe and sound. Canā€™t wait to try them out!

10 Likes

Wow there are only 3 stickers left!

2 Likes

@rkalajian If you pm me your addy Iā€™ll send you a bunch of stickers to replenish for other people before you ship out to the next person.

2 Likes