Pankratz Customs Anodizing NEW ANODIZES 4/12/2020

um… help :joy:

Added three new yo-yos!

2 Likes

Would a laser engraving mess with this process in any way?

1 Like

Laser engravings may still be visible under the anodize, but I could blast the yoyo more heavily and likely eliminate them entirely if youd like. Wish I had a laser engraver to re-engrave after ano’s but they’re spendy.

1 Like

New anodizes have been posted!

1 Like

Introducing the first Pankratz Customs promo!

For my next batch, if I get a full 10 yo-yos to ano, I’ll draw one name out of that batch for a FREE anodize! After I get all 10 yo-yos anodized and I’ll draw one name from a hat for a waived anodize bill!

5 Likes

Where?:thinking:

1 Like

Sent my Mk1 Diffraction 2 off to get a blackout. So excited!

6 Likes

Only if their check bounces

2 Likes

New anodizes!

1 Like

MORE NEW ANODIZES. Check them out!

2 Likes

DM’ed. I hope we can make some amazing art happen.

3 Likes

@England1414 with rainbow colors, like this:

can you Anodize Titanium or Aluminum, to make that rainbow pattern? or does that come into play, when the metal was machined?

2 Likes

do you strip and polish yoyos?

1 Like

Really like that artic circle.

4 Likes

Oooh boy im excited to see how this turns out.

2 Likes

Thank you! Its definitely going into the “prized posession” section of my yo-yo collection

2 Likes

What do you charge for a blast?

you heat it with a blowtrouch that’s all I know

The only blasting treatment without anodic oxidation is not good in my opinion because the surface is very delicate and scratches at the slightest contact, even with soft surfaces (for example wood or hand nails). I tell you from experience, I blasting some of my yoyos … I don’t care because, having a sandblasting cabin and glass microspheres I can repeat the operation whenever I want but if you want a long lasting surface treatment, you have to harden with anodizing (also not colored if you want)