Palm Grinding

How do you get the yoyo to stay in your palm when you grinding. When i do it, it just flies off of my hand and then I get mad. Please reply

Its really about the surface of the yoyo. If your using a plastic then is not use, plastics tend not to grind well.

Just an FYI, the poll was pointless.

2 Likes

make sure your hand isnt wet or sweaty. are you throwing a breakaway? if so just tilt your hand a little more. it helps to have an anodized yoyo

I think my hands were sweaty and im using a plastic yoyo. When i get my 888 ill try it again

What yoyo are you using?

Im using a pgm (plastic grind machine)

Just throw a Breakaway and catch it in your palm, when you catch it tilt your hand so the yoyo will have to go uphill to come out of your palm. Keep tilting until you find that sweetspot. Once you found the sweetspot you will just have to practice landing it over and over and you’ll get it :smiley: I hope this helps :-/

This did help thanks i just tried it with my friends metal yoyo and it worked i think it was just the yoyo that wouldnt cooperate cuz i am using a pgm (plastic grind machine).

before i grind, put o little bit of lotion on the spot where you will be grinding.(hands, arms, etc.) Let it dry for a few minutes until your hands feel like butta. It also helps if your yoyo is bead blasted, well thats at least what works for me. If you did not know already, if your metal yoyo has one scratch or knick in it, it will cut up your arms while its on it.(learned that the hard way :-[)

lol same here