Pads that are the same size with Flow Groove and Snow Tires?

As title. I can’t find the exact flowable silicone sold here in the place i live :stuck_out_tongue:

Go to a Auto parts store, any auto place. Or place that sells auto (Walmart?). Pick up some Permatex FLOWABLE silicone. Or you can order it here. Under accessories.

Only Snow Tires and Snow Tire size IrPads fit Snow Tire yoyos. Any normal sized pad will fit flow groove.

O, I get it now. I didn’t understand his question.