i was just wondering which you guys like better in your preference the P2 or the skyline because they have ALMOST the same size shape etc.(well except weight.)
i think skyline is better
I find that I want the P2 a bit more than a Skyline. But you should know which one you want the most.It is going to be your yoyo.
All about preference. I like the P2.
Well no one except the proto testers have tried the P2 so no one can say which is better because none have tried them. I can’t pick which untill I tried both.
You have the One Drop contest winners and the “insiders”, but I don’t think any of them gave reviews.
Addment: The pre-pro is supposed to play exactly like the production run though.
Review for P2 here.
OD actually made very subtle changes from the proto P2s that you cant notice.
Well I am on the One Drop forums as well you see:
I’m on too
[quote=“RIDE”]From what I understand…the changes from the pre pro to the final were subtle to the point that most of us would not notice.
I have compared them…and to my quick eye, I see nothing. I’ve also thrown them…side by side…and they are pretty much exactly the same…and that is AWESOME!
I’ll save Samad the trouble.
Kelvin, Fill this out. If you do, we can help you find what’s best for YOU:
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?