@Otto Feedback

Starting a thread for @Otto We recently traded and it was a pleasure! They went the extra mile and shipped first. Communication was excellent and throw was as described and packaged very well. Would absolutely do business again.

1 Like

Just had a smooth transaction with @Otto Swift responses and polite communication. I’ll definitely be doing business with them again in future.

1 Like

Completed a trade with @Otto. Yoyos shipped quick, we’re packaged securely, and arrived as described. It was a pleasent deal and I would hesitate to do it again

1 Like

Traded with @Otto and it couldn’t have gone smoother! Fast shipping and very secure packaging. Don’t hesitate to buy from/trade with! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Just had a smooth transaction!

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @Otto. Insanely fast shipping and keeps good communication. Will definitely deal again if possible

1 Like

Great seller - good, honest communication and fast shipment and responses.

1 Like

i enjoyed selling to otto a few months ago, and i am happy to see that he just as good a seller as a buyer. purchased a throw off him - transaction went by quickly, and he had it shipped out almost immediately, not to mention the steal of a price i got. would recommend!

1 Like

Highly recommend @Otto very good person and very well to work with. Buy and sell with ease with this one

1 Like