Organic wide bois

been looking to get a new organic shape throw. The last one I got was a while ago. It’s the bastet. It’s cool and all but I want a thicker wider organic… What are the widest thick organics you know?

4 Likes

Not sure about thick, but from what I remember the prescription is pretty wide

1 Like

What I would consider wider organics I own and can recommend are Arbiter and Triton from G2. Also the SoSerious chronos is a wider organic imo. And Mike Montgomeries Memento which is a bit cheaper then the others I named. And right the one drop cascade.

1 Like

showpony

4 Likes

The upcoming Atmos Cloudberry is 48.5mm wide.

6 Likes

Cloudberry and Kappa are gonna be your go tos right now.

5050 will be coming out a little later than expected, but still fits what you’re looking for but with an old school diameter.

2 Likes

I do love the look of this one. did you get this?

1 Like

Thank you! I looked them all up. the chronos looks crazy!

yeah I have an orange one. It’s one of the most aesthetically pleasing yoyos I’ve ever seen. play is great. keeps you on your toes, but not as much as an old school high wall organic.

1 Like

Does it spin a long time? Stable? Considering it more than anything atm.

Don’t forget about the Gauntlet.

4 Likes

it spins long enough. It’s more stable than a high wall, less stable than something with a significant step. Very much not a “competition” yoyo. To me it always felt too wide and too heavy (63.5g ain’t heavy obviously but my all time favorite organic is the crucible at 50g). I don’t tend to play it often, so it’s been put in the “sell” pile of yoyos.

1 Like