Organic shape yoyo

I’m looking for my next yoyo, I want an Organic shape yoyo that is either a plastic or a metal and $35 or under,just leave some suggestions down below.Thanks!

1 Like

The arcade is a really good metal yoyo. It’s only like 30 bucks.

1 Like

Retic BOA… $45 though.

1 Like

It’s not quite organic but it’s pretty close

1 Like

I’ve heard some good things about the TopYo Origin. Doesn’t get any more organic than this, and it’s within your price range!

3 Likes

I second the Top Yo Origin, it’s the best Organic in that price range and plays better than a few above

4 Likes

Thanks will check that yoyo out, and how does it feel is it slim because I usually don’t like slim yo-yos I like them to be wider, and do you know any good plastic organics

2 Likes
2 Likes

First base is probably the best organic plastic. Though I really love the c3 speedaholic, it does have some cuts in it and it’s currently only responsive.

Aside from the Throwback Arcade, in the $30 range there isn’t much. Above it would be the c3 Bastet ($45), and way below would be the magicyoyo v2 avocado.

3 Likes

Topyo Origin

3 Likes

The replay is organic(with a step). Since you want cheap, you could buy one and beat the daylights out of it and buy another one when it finally breaks. I find them comfortable, and you get a bunch of colors to choose from.

2 Likes