Ordered me a new throw

Just placed my order for the Genxs. I just couldn’t help myself I saw and had to have it… I think I may have a problem.

5 Likes

Buying yoyos isn’t the problem, it’s the solution to all problems :yum:

8 Likes

hehe I love buying new toys! :smiley: Love when others splurge on themselves too!

What color did you go with?

Tell my bank account it’s not a problem lol… I went with blue and green

3 Likes

I’ve bought 9 yoyos in 2 months the genxs makes 10

8 Likes

That’s a nice warmup for some folks around here! I’ve been there. lol. Don’t forget, you can always recoop some cash or trade on the BST if some of those aren’t to your liking. I’m sure someone would be interested! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’ll probably slow down once you have a handful. And like @WretchedRapture said, the BST is great for saving money.

3 Likes

You’ll like the GenXs if undersized yoyos are your jam. It’s a little powerhouse of a throw and has a nice finish for doing grinds. I just got one as I had this itch for a new undersized after looking at a bunch of yoyos from around the 2010 era I wished I had bought. One that stood out was the Yuuksta when I was looking. Found out that this is essentially a rebranded/slightly tweaked Yuuksta. I ended up with the black/green.

Side note, I do miss the cool acid washes YYF used to do back in the day, which the Yuuksta was one of those with the marbled acid wash look.

Of course when I buy a yoyo, I don’t buy “a yoyo”…“a yoyo” becomes “some yoyos” as there ends up being a few that catch my eye when shopping around that I didn’t get on the last purchase. In this case, the GenXs was the main thing I was initially after…and then when I saw that YYE was getting those 66% Edge Beyonds, that just sweetened the order. In the end I had also added a Duncan Mayhem as I had been looking at one for a while…stemming back to scratching that itch of classic yoyos. Thankfully the new Mayhem does not use friction stickers.

2 Likes

I am also waiting for an opportunity to aquire the rainy city skills loonie I watched Dylan Kowalski do a review on one I was thoroughly impressed with what its it’s capable of. I also got an update on my genxs it will arrive Tuesday.

I will probably give my sage or velocity to my nephew to help get him started on his own yoyo journey. I have came to the realization that I don’t really care for plastic yoyos.

1 Like

I’m proud of you

2 Likes

In the last month 2 months I have bought 22 throws…I just added them up…I may have a problem. :confounded:

7 Likes

The Mayhem is :fire:. Great choice!

3 Likes

This is the kind of support OP needs… or perhaps this is more of a Ghost of Christmas Future situation where OP gets a glimpse at what he may become if he does not change his ways. Either way. I’m all for it. :smiley:

1 Like