OPENING SLACKS - Diego B. Yoyo Things - Tutorials

Yeah that’s an interesting topic! :thinking: let me think at another video I could do on that

2 Likes

I have discovered (over much time) that coming up with our own stuff from known elements is the the most useful and satisfying part of yo-yoing.

2 Likes

That’s very true! And many tricks are just variation and added elements to existing tricks, and it’s so fun to create new stuff from the existing

4 Likes

Another compilation today, still have zero time to create/learn and teach a proper trick. However cool binds here, long date players will know them all but if you’re a beginner/intermediate I suggest you to have a look. And of course to subscribe!

7 Likes

Always love adding binds to the catalog of tricks I can kind of perform! Thanks DB!

2 Likes

A tech slack trick today, not the easiest but definitely doable by all. The last whip may be the hardest part, I’m still not consistent with that. Anyway, please Subscribe to my channel if you’d like to support me. And leave a like and a comment if you will. :blush:

8 Likes

Nice trick by a Instagram user today. Go checkout his profile @yoyo_mpm
As always don’t forget to like comment and subscribe

6 Likes

Speedcombo tutorial today. Nothing really advanced, all elements are pretty basic so that everyone can learn it.

7 Likes

So here’s my question about the tension rejection triangle… to help the rejection twirl easier, is yoyo shape important? And speed?

Yoyos that reduce string friction are usually worse at rejections, the more friction on the string the faster it will be rejected. However I always suggest to use a stable and powerful yoyo to practice this trick, the rejection will be slightly slower but you can accelerate it by pulling harder with your nth and a stable yoyo will definitely help you practicing the trick in rapid succession. For reference, I learned it on a yyf Marco with airetic string. So bimetal competition yoyo with a super whippy string. Speed is important, rejections always work better at fast spins. Hope this help you! Don’t hesitate to post or send me your attempts if you need more suggestions!

2 Likes

So ok… I got it once but feels super random. Like when I first started learning beefhook. I have a hard time keeping the loop open and big enough to land the GT. I will continue trying :ok_hand:

Thanks to a comment I noticed that the POV part in the latest speedcombo tutorial was cut right at the beginning. Here’s a full POV tutorial of the speedcombo. Hope you guys enjoy it. Please don’t forget to subscribe, leave a comment and like the video. Thank you

7 Likes

Today’s tutorial. All elements are easy, keeping them flowing is the interesting part. I’m still not that smooth either. Hope you guys enjoy. Please don’t forget to subscribe, like and leave a comment!

6 Likes

These types of easier flowy moves are my absolute favorite! Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

User subitted trick today, it is basically a tech flourish to a triple tower. Really fun to throw. Hope you guys enjoy it. As always don’t forget to Subscribe, leave a like and a comment!

3 Likes

Today’s tutorial is about a very basic tech element which in my opinion is the foundation for more complex tricks. Hope you guys like it, if so, please subscribe, leave a like and a comment. Thank you!

10 Likes

you’re tutorials are top tier :fire: keep it up man

2 Likes

Today I’m sharing my experience with the Magic Drop. For sure a tough trick at the beginning. This is my tip, hope you enjoy! I just reached 1k subs, so thanks a lot to everyone who subscribed. If you’re not sub yet, please do if you enjoy my content, thank you!

6 Likes

Love your vids

1 Like

Chopsticks combo tutorial today! Let me know if you like the new layout on the video. As always, please don’t forget to leave a like, a comment and Subscribe!!

4 Likes