OPENING SLACKS - Diego B. Yoyo Things - Tutorials

Today’s trick. That’s an interesting one in my opinion. Let me know what you think.
As always, like comment and subscribe, also do not forget that Shuriken yoyos is running a giveaway for the yoyo I’m using in this video. Link in the description.

12 Likes

Incredible

2 Likes

How often do you create tricks? And how long does it take you to make tricks?

2 Likes

Good question. Some of the tricks that you see on my channel are tricks I came up with months ago. For the others, in general I tend to “create” a trick once a week. What I do really is I learn a known element, like in this case the wrist mount whip, and I try to construct a trick around it. If I can come up with two tricks I’ll post one on Friday and the other on Tuesday.
However there’s a only a very little part of my trick which I would consider sorta original, the vast majority of them are just known elements glued together.

4 Likes

Hi Guys, since I didn’t have a trick ready for today, I thought it would have been good to share three easy element I use a lot in my combo and that I think helps a lot to keep the flow. Let me know what you guys think. As always, if you want to support me by subscribing, it’s much appreciated.

12 Likes

Today’s tutorial is a continuation of the double or nothing flourish from my latest video. Hope you guys enjoy. Also, if you have a trick that you would like to share, DM me here or on Instagram, I’m looking for new tricks to make tutorials of. Thank you fam.

9 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thanks for these tips! They were super helpful for me!

2 Likes

Today’s tutorial. Hope you guys enjoy it. Don’t forget to subscribe!

3 Likes

Today’s tutorial was submitted by @bruno_yoyos (hope this is the right username lol) and it’s a trick by Michael Baran (@aceyo_michaell on Instagram). Hope you guys enjoy it. Please don’t forget to like comment and subscribe!

10 Likes

I need help dropping the stings.

Would you mind to post or send me a video where I can see where you’re stuck?

2 Likes

I’ve been asked to make a tutorial specifically on the last whip in the trick “Supercharger”. This is what I came up with. Hope you guys enjoy. As always, like, comment and Subscribe

7 Likes

Figure trick today. Hope you guys like it.

5 Likes

Intermediate trick today, it’s actually harder to explain than to perform. Hope you guys like it, if so, leave a like, a commend and Subscribe to support me.

6 Likes

Figure trick today, a sort of flag to green triangle. Hope you guys like it. As always, like, comment and subscribe.

4 Likes

Injection trick today, hope you guys enjoy injections as I do! Those are really strange things to do with a yoyo. Don’t forget to subscribe

6 Likes

Today’s tutorial is about a chopstick combo. hope you guys like it, as always, don’t forget to subscribe to my channel, it doesn’t cost anything to you but it hugely helps me. thank you

7 Likes

3 easy gt today, probably most of you guys are already familiar with these, but it worth a view. Don’t forget to subscribe!

7 Likes

Thanks Diego…any other ideas for better “flow” like you did with the 1.5 and brother mount? Things you do to preserve directional momentum? I liked the other video you did on this topic a lot.

2 Likes