OPENING SLACKS - Diego B. Yoyo Things - Tutorials

Thank you so much!

1 Like

learned clockworks, mostly! very cool trick

10 Likes

That’s it!!! Cool stuff Mark! So cool you’re watching my tuts

2 Likes

I made something different this time, some people asked me to make a spoken tutorial, so I wanted to try. Throwing and teaching at the same time is not something I’m confident doing, and filming and editing this takes more time than caption videos. However here’s today’s tut. Volumes and sounds are all messed up, I know.

10 Likes

nicee man cool seeing you talk the firs time :blush:

1 Like

Today’s tutorial. I’ll be on vacation next week and no video is planned!
Let me know what you think about this repeater, not a flowy one, but some elements are interesting imo.

7 Likes

nice to see you dropping tutorials so often

1 Like

Hi friends, I’m back with a new tutorial after a couple of weeks. This is the first trick shown on my recent “noctis” edit. Hope you like it. If you do please leave a like, a comment and subscribe, this helps me a lot.

10 Likes

Love the slack element!

1 Like

Today’s element is a short but hard one, at least for me. I saw it performed by Victor Sacchelli on a slvrandblk video but I’m not sure who is the creator of it.
Let me know what you guys think. And as always, like comment and subscribe to the channel. Peace.

7 Likes

Trying this today. Will let you know how it goes

4 Likes

Here’s today’s tutorial. Hope you guys like it. If so, please leave a like, comment and subscribe.
Thank you

A TOWER WRAP - Yoyo Trick Tutorial *intermediate* - YouTube

4 Likes

Whoa that trick is sooo hard

1 Like

Whoa I just tried it the hole day and yesterday and landed 2 times😭

1 Like

Any tips? And what string are you using ? Ah and are you ok wiping with your non throw hand ? ( kinda like a reverse ninja vanish ?

2 Likes

Trick was easier than I thought it was gonna be

Hey, sorry, here I am. No you shouldn’t be wiping with your nth. It’s more a matter of adjusting the tension with your throwhand while the slack is coming over. It’s really a matter of practice, it took me weeks to land it the first time. BTW feel free to pm me a video of your tries and I’ll be more than glad to help.

Edit: I’m using Monkeyfinger Vines phat

2 Likes

Ah so are you pulling with your th?

1 Like

Correct, it’s not just pulling, but creating tension and find the right amount of tension. Hard to explain

1 Like

It’s ok I just got it down

1 Like