@onedrop_user positive feedback

i could not find a feedback ‘post’ for @onedrop_user, but i have recently performed bst’s as both a purchaser and seller with him. his descriptions are very accurate and thorough, he answered all questions, packed well and shipped timely as stated. as a buyer he has also been pleasant, asked very detailed questions and payed… i don’t know… i want to try to leave more buyer feedback and don’t know what to say… he payed good! with money! on time and as described i guess would qualify…

i would and look forward to further bst with @onedrop_user, particularly for a specific item maybe :thinking:

also, as i understand, he may not be as into one drop, despite the username… made a while ago… good guy!

2 Likes

Everything was great. Would definitely work a deal with @onedrop_user again.

2 Likes

I had a great experience with them too! They reached out to me since they were about to list a throw I had been searching for, priced it fairly, and shipped quickly. Louisville got dumped on hard in the most recent weather wave that affected like 75% of the country, they let me know promptly and kept me in the loop as they were finally able to make it out of their place. All in all, a great deal and I’m looking forward to our next already!

2 Likes

Over the last month and a half I did two other deals with them, both went just as excellently as the first time. Highly recommended!

Purchased an extremely underpriced Tourney from @onedrop_user. Shipped priority without issue. Great Seller!

2 Likes