@onedrop_user positive feedback

i could not find a feedback ‘post’ for @onedrop_user, but i have recently performed bst’s as both a purchaser and seller with him. his descriptions are very accurate and thorough, he answered all questions, packed well and shipped timely as stated. as a buyer he has also been pleasant, asked very detailed questions and payed… i don’t know… i want to try to leave more buyer feedback and don’t know what to say… he payed good! with money! on time and as described i guess would qualify…

i would and look forward to further bst with @onedrop_user, particularly for a specific item maybe :thinking:

also, as i understand, he may not be as into one drop, despite the username… made a while ago… good guy!

3 Likes

Everything was great. Would definitely work a deal with @onedrop_user again.

3 Likes

I had a great experience with them too! They reached out to me since they were about to list a throw I had been searching for, priced it fairly, and shipped quickly. Louisville got dumped on hard in the most recent weather wave that affected like 75% of the country, they let me know promptly and kept me in the loop as they were finally able to make it out of their place. All in all, a great deal and I’m looking forward to our next already!

3 Likes

Over the last month and a half I did two other deals with them, both went just as excellently as the first time. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Purchased an extremely underpriced Tourney from @onedrop_user. Shipped priority without issue. Great Seller!

3 Likes

Picked up a very fairly priced clear B7 Grail from @onedrop_user and it couldn’t have gone any smoother! It was exactly as described, packed well and he even included some extra Jensen art which was totally awesome. Would deal with over and over again!

2 Likes

Picked up a cool YWET from them a while ago without issue. They shipped quickly, are great to talk to, and all around it was an excellent transaction; I never hesitate to deal with them!

2 Likes

Bought a clear A-RT Furn from them, it was a smooth transaction, communicated well, timely, and was a mature BST’er from start to finish, shipped fast, packed well, yoyo came exactly as detailed and expected. I’m happy as a guy with a new yo-yo could be. …until the next one. :star_struck:
Would gladly buy from again. gets a holographic gold star sticker from me.

1 Like