onedrop DANG

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang i might know who might be champ next year if they do compete

I do not believe my tricks are contest worthy!

Awesome video, Paul!

Thats some serious stuff, love it.

I remember I traded with you once, a long time ago and you filled the box with bubble gum. I became a fan that day. :stuck_out_tongue: Still a fan, your killin’ it man.

I love this kinda stuff

Thank you for all the love YYE community!

DANG is right! Awesome stuff paul! See you at worlds this year?

You’re a really talented guy, but I see too much similarity in the tricks. Do something out-of-the-blue.

Learn to notice trick elements better.

:wink:

Loved this vid Paul, Your stuff is so crazy to look at and its always awesome seeing you pull this stuff off in person.
I know people say you don’t vary it up but meh, they be hatin, you’re a chopsticks player, and I see lots of variety in your movements and trick flow.
Great elements, awesome style, great flow.

Thanks for sharing, hope to hang with you again at some future contest.

J

My tricks aren’t out of the blue? Damn, I’ve always thought that my tricks were different from 90% of the yoyoers out there.

All i can say is that pauls gricks are one odpf a kind and are very specail they are very byzantine and out of the blue great job and youre signiture yoyo is the BOSS. Nothing of mkne plays like it

I spelled alot of stuff wrong

Well, you will never find out unless you try. ;D

Do not get me wrong. I think your tricks are very original, but they seem to be very similar to each other.

I believe a form of similarity exists in every ones style of throwing. I do get where you’re coming from now. I tend to position the string is the same spot throughout most of my main tricks. Thank you for the constructive criticism.