OneDrop appreciation topic

Let’s start this with source Zodryn on Reddit; I looove his OneDrop collection. It’s so crazy!

One of everything!

Every. Single. Colorway. of Prescription except deepspace :crazy_face:

Full imgur album here

3 Likes

Here’s my onedrop collection so far – please ignore the 3 yoyos in the top left quadrant :wink:

IMG_6717

2 Likes

I thought I read a while back that you had hundreds of Deep States…

1 Like

I probably have ~300 yo-yos but I don’t like to keep a ton of duplicates. The Deep State is arguably my favorite yo-yo so I make an exception there, I have perhaps 5? My favorite of the favorites is my nickel-copper half swap.

Oh and your implied question! I keep my responsives in a different display case which is why my Deep State wasn’t shown here. Aha :wink:

2 Likes

Since @smileypants707 brought it up… what are the three most onedroppy one drop yo-yos of all time?

That is if you could only have three, and those three represented the best of onedrop, what would you pick?

I’d go with (not in order of awesomeness, just three)

1. Kuntosh
  2. Top Deck
  3. MMC

with honorary placement for the Deep State as responsive, and the Terrarian.

For the record ALL One Drops are great. I can’t think of a single even mediocre one.

2 Likes

So true. One Drop are some awesome people, who make awesome yoyos.

2 Likes

Woah. Where’d you get that display box? What it a DIY thing?

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/inexpensive-diy-wall-mounted-display/289258/4

1 Like

Oh man…

1. Top Deck
  2. Mantis
  3. Kuntosh
1 Like

How does the Küntosh 5000QV fare against the original Küntosh? Is it a noticeable improvement?

It’s different. Faster and lighter. To me it’s a totally different feel in play than the standard Kuntosh. With that said, I prefer the standard Kuntosh.

Most of my One Drops. Love those dudes.

2 Likes

ahhh the coveted YOYOCOIN! :wink:

2 Likes

Man… I’m gonna be lusting over that beauty for a while :astonished:

1 Like