One throw challenge with Sync

My best one throw yet. All with a monometal. :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Will you be doing a Sync review? Very curious how this thing feels on the string, the specs and shape look great.

2 Likes

Probably will be buying one(or two) in a few days

5 Likes

Sure, why not, I do want to do it following yoyofriends chronological time-line tho along with other throws I have in mind.
P.S I think this video generally gives an idea what this yoyo is about hehe.

3 Likes

What colorway?

1 Like

Pink or purple if I’m getting one, raw if I’m getting 2

2 Likes

What can you tell us about the Sync, @Mazdarx7FD?

3 Likes

Siiiiiick.

1 Like

Every design element is mostly based on performance. It has tons of power and stability that is almost non monometal like. It is really fast, (faster than raytracer) The weight is medium and overall have a very solid feel. It passed the speed, and horizontal test by myself. feel test for Stephen, power test by Ollie and of course the bind test by Drake. The rims are also rounded for better comfort. Also it is got that premium feel, finish and yoyofriend’s quality like all of our previous yoyos, HB, RT and MP. It stands up to all of them even at lower price.

4 Likes

Just bought 2 raws.

Hopefully will be here in time for #3aThursday :grin:

Ok other than the PLSTC and Antidote I’m done with spending for like 2 months :joy:

6 Likes

These are always so fun

1 Like

That’s what I thought too…now I’m waiting for my birthday in a few weeks as an excuse to buy more

The yoyo is surprising good at 3A theoretically, it is powerful stable and it just stays on the plane. It’s also got that 3Aish shape. Hopefully it works very well for you. :smiley:

Yeah, I have voice chat him a few times to make sure the response is absolute perfect for his high demanding binds. We took the Raytracer gut, shrink the wall a tiny bit to get that snappy feel and also decreased the gap width by 0.05mm for tighter response and regen. The results are really good! Sync is now Drake’s favorite yoyo and he binds with it no problem.

1 Like

Raws are sold out on YYE, I guess it was a favorite :hushed:

2 Likes

people are grabbing those raws left and right these days

Drake is wild. I’m a big fan.

1 Like

Right?? Semms like everyone likes raw yoyos these days. I might have missed the memo.

1 Like

You missed nothing. Raws have have issues. A nice flimsy bearing seat and post. Sounds great doesn’t it.

1 Like

Yes.

The yoyo I’ve thrown the most all time is raw and I will continue to throw it.