One Drop YoYos Official News

meanwhile you can get the Made in China version :wink:

1 Like

I hate to even comment on this but i do want to say that JK is also a color code for car paint which is boysenberry which is a shade of purple that is pretty close to that one and still rollin’ makes sense for a car or old ford pickup but there are countless things you could come up with, Just Kidding, still roolin’. Just Know, still rollin’ so its kind of pointless to argue about. I seen somebody say something about marketing and to me one drop doesnt seem like a big marketing focused company, they have a fan base and it seems they like to impress them and make what they might like so very doubtful its that. I think its beautiful, then again my two favorite colors are green and purple. These guys are gamers and yoyo professionals and machinists not crappy novel readers.
I didnt mean this to anybody, your message was the one right there when i decided to add my two pennies thats why its replied to your name, its not for you specifically. I respect everybodys opinion and am not saying anybody is wrong, just that its a silly thing to argue about. I believe one drop cares more about what you guys think of their products then you believe, they do it because they love it not because it makes them billions of dollars, they love it and want to share it with everybody else that loves it and we should say thank you not argue with them over a colorway name.

3 Likes

The horizon is bright, my friends.

(from shawn’s ig)

15 Likes

I was looking at that thing. That thing is wide. Think around 54mm. Pretty unique yoyo with it that wide, being delrin, and having rings. It does look like the one drop though haha.

What are these throws and what are the colorways please? Where can I get some of these coloraways ???

3 Likes

Wow those are awesome!

2 Likes

Those look like Still Rollin‘ by Onedrop in their Cerakote Relic colorway. There are Wizards in the Black/White Cerakote Relic colorway up for grabs on their homepage right now.

3 Likes

Only a couple of them left in stock

2 Likes

Is One Drop making an inner ring bimetal?

11 Likes

Nope. Bi-material though. The previous post showing a white body looked like it was delrin or polycarb.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks!

1 Like

This is crazy

17 Likes

Are these tolerances less or more than those used by Chinese manufacturers?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s worth hashing out here as this topic has been polarizing in the past but every manufacturer has their own standards and I think We can leave it at that.

5 Likes

Hope for a good modern shape but I am so interested!

2 Likes

Since I’ve never seen a Chinese manufacture make their tolerances public, I guess we will never know.

1 Like

Rally 2 boutta go so hard tho pogg

7 Likes

Yo boutta throw hella jamma wamma yeppa.

4 Likes

How long till we get an aluminum citizen?

2 Likes

The Virtuoso is basically this.

2 Likes