One Drop YoYos Official News

ooh. With its price I may just have to buy a second. It is one of the most underrated throws.

Instead of frolicking on the beaches of sunny California for Spring Break, team member Jonathon Best is here in Eugene, Oregon.

Have you guys ever thought of making a pocket sized side effect yoyo? You’ve done undersized (Yelets), Midsized (Cascade), fullsized (54), and oversized (Code 2, 1, Dang), what about pocket sized like the Dingo?

What about the deitz? I have one in my pocket right now and barely notice it! It’s 50.45mm x 41.45mm…

It’s a little wider than the yelets though, so the yelets might be a little more pocket friendly actually.

The Dingo does have side effects

No, it does not. I’ve owned one. It’s a tapped axle.

Pretty sure he meant to say “doesn’t”. Typos happen.

The Y-Factor is back sporting a tapped axle system and a new weight of 65.1 grams! Will be available only at YoYoExpert in green, purple, orange, and clear!

^ is that just straight clear or soda blasted?

Straight clear with Pyramatte!

I love you Paul lol. So is this going to be considered the yFactor2?

Heck, you’re both wrong, but nice try ;). The Dingo’s actually a press fit brass insert with an axle in between the two halves screwed into the inserts.

I would say no because the things that were changed were minor but who knows.

You can call it whatever you want. But to us, it’s just a Y-Factor. ;D

Brass Side Effect restock coming to YoYoExpert!

Man these quality photos… Makes everything look SOO good :smiley:

Release date of the T1?

April 23rd. Check the T1’s thread.

April 23rd it is! Solids will retail for $79 and proceeds from each sold will go towards the Evans family embark on their brave journey living with Type 1 diabetes!

^ those look super tight