One Drop YoYos Official News

snuck some into my cart, can’t wait for 67g bathy

5 Likes

In my opinion the brass mini spikes make the Bathy a beast, ive tried the brass spikes, brass energy domes, brass dietz and the mini spikes i think gave it the best overall, the energy domes and dietz seem to take away from spin but it definitely feels nice with all the extra weight.

4 Likes

well i can’t change my purchase :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Dont get me wrong Bro, they dont hinder the performance at all, what i said about slowing i meant compared to the mini spikes, it still throws great with the energy domes and feels heftier.

2 Likes

How are you liking the not-so-new Format C? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I expected it to be a lot more light and fast playing! If someone didnt tell me the specs I would have guessed 63-4g. Its got thick rims so the spin time is good! I havent seen many onedrops with thick rims like these.
I like how it plays but Im not super fond of the shape. Its a bit too angular for my liking.

3 Likes

The product page for the “American Metal SPINGADGET” is up.

It uses hollow Lego SEs that can be further modified on request. Modification seems to involve tapping them all the way through so that a longer axle can be used for Koma-style conversions, hubstacks, stunt-pegs etc.

5 Likes

Are these a Spingear exclusive or will they be available through OneDrop as an official OD release?

3 Likes

Good question. I don’t think I have seen these mentioned in the usual OD channels.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure these are a spingear exclusive.

4 Likes

Omg

10 Likes

it also accepts caps!! what a cool yoyo

1 Like

What? What! Seriously what is this thing?

1 Like

It’s just Lego pieces connected to the side effects, right? I can’t imagine it being strong enough for tricks without some glue or something. Looks cool as heck though.

1 Like

anyone know what time the drop is for this? site just says the 4th

1 Like

It’s on IG somewhere I forget

1 Like

It dropped already yesterday on spingear

They’re listed but aren’t available until April 4th

This looks fun…. Spin top mode

16 Likes

There are those who have ideas…and there are those who make ideas happen. That was really cool!!!

3 Likes