One Drop YoYos Official News

Thx Buddy, I meant the parlay - got all information on the other ones, just didn’t recognize anything bout a new parlay drop……

Thanks again - as said, was just curious about a potential new Parlay drop….

Sorry! Misread.

2 Likes

I think that the picture was actually a sudo and not a parlay.

Hey Buddy, considering the shape of the bowl, I’d say it’s a parlay. The sudo has a more concave shape, cupwise. Found an old picture, I attached… Pretty confident on that one :slight_smile: Plus - afaik Aaron didn’t want to ever go for another Sudo drop after the last ones he dropped a while ago……

Anyways: if anyone knows about Dave dropping some new parlays, hit me up…. :v:

2 Likes

The description from One Drop’s Flickr, where the photo was posted:

Parlay
Purple sold by Static Co
30 units made

4 Likes

Awesome. Reached out and asked Aaron what’s all about…

5 Likes

Keep us posted :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Idk bro, Thats what the person that shared the picture posted a couple comments later.

Charcoal and Rose Parlays on Flickr

Imgur

Also on instagram: Cerakote Parlays “in the works” One Drop Yo-Yos on Instagram: "Finally a Parlay restock! Dropping tomorrow, February 27th, at 11am Pacific from our store along with the cerakote Deeper States. We have Charcoal and Rose available. If you're interested in Purple, @static.unresponsives will be releasing those at some point. Link in bio. #madeinhouse"

@Topharp85, @Buzz - drop info in the IG post.

17 Likes

Limited to only 30 PCs or more ? :laughing:

2 Likes

Thx. Got everything I needed :v: Parlay/Sudos is the goat among MMC/MCMO if you‘d ask me. Awsome dudes! Awesome throw!

2 Likes

Those will go quick. Good luck in advance :wink:

2 Likes

I’m hoping more than 30 since they will sell quickly

2 Likes

The accompanying Cerakote Deeper State run is 15 each of two colors. . .

3 Likes

Lesss gooo! Finally! I really hope there are enough to go around and not like 30 pieces each color.

2 Likes

Unfortunately even less. 20 each per OD on Instagram. 30 of the purple, which Static will release at a later time.

3 Likes

Fight to the death it is then

6 Likes

Also, first Lego Side Effects I can recall seeing in a long while: One Drop Yo-Yos on Instagram: "Blue Lego and Flat Cap Side Effects ALSO dropping tomorrow, Tuesday, February 27th at 11am Pacific from our store. https://onedropyoyos.com/store/ #madeinhouse"

5 Likes

Hold on, static is releasing a purple parlay?? Where did you see this?

2 Likes