One Drop Yo-Yos X Toxic Strings T1

Paul is so awesome! It’s so cool how he just jokes around with forum members, it’s so cool! Shoutout to paul, keep up the great work at one drop!

Joking around? I don’t do humor.

;D

Save the date!

April 23rd, 2014

The T1(Type 1) will be available to the public. Retail price of $79 and proceeds from each sale will go towards helping out the Toxic Strings family combat life with diabetes.

1 Like

awesome might have to show this to my mom, a diabetic, maybe she would help me pay for the Yoyo it’s a long shot but could be worth it.

sure you don’t…

I see that grin

I am really interested in getting one of these! Looks awesome and it is a good cause.

Any chance of a video of the T1 in action? :slight_smile:

Hehe see what I did there ;D

Sweet, I get to get a throw and help out a good cause? I think I’m definitely getting one! :smiley:

Buying a yoyo for such a good cause? It would be rude not to!

It occurs to me that another way of supporting this family is to buy Toxic Strings, which for me is easy since they make some of my favorite strings.

Agreed, I love the regular toxic strings. Whip like a dream. I know some folks think they are too rough but if you break them in for a bit they feel great, and they last forever. Just use the finch head knot for the slip knot (thanks GregP)

BG1’s is where it’s at 8)

1 Like

My #1 String of choice. ;D

Looking forward to buying some more when they become available.

Seriously! I made a signature string that replicates them, just for this dude!

1 Like

Available tomorrow!

http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/one-drop-and-toxic-strings-t19.png

1 Like