1 Clear, Nickel, or Black Markmont. Classic
1 Limited 1/100 Signed Collector’s Book
1 Pair of Clear Aluminum Markmont. Side Effects
1 Toxic Strings DRAKEN
1 Markmont. Pin
1 Sticker Pack

Starting at $110

3 Likes

Now just have to wait for the release. I see a Nickel Special Edition and a Black Standard being ordered on the release date ;D

That cartoon is really making me smile.

me wannnttttttt!!! this Yoyo looks amazing!!! And just my taste I like high walled organics and nice V shapes as my top 2 shapes.

Errr… The Classic is neither of those ::slight_smile:

Can we expect more releases of the same colors? I’m tempted to jump on the Special Edition, but reallying wanted a mustard or blue.

those would be beautiful half and half.

Lol

The Markmont. Classic gets an official release date.

Available at YoYoExpert starting October 30th, 2014!

Through the words of Mark Montgomery:

“The Markmont. Classic is the brain baby of this oldschool(ish) player mixed with the genius of more then 4 generations of yo-yo advancement and the build expertise of David Metz and Shawn Nelson. The idea was to make a yo-yo that could sit next to the throws of past and still hold its own weight as a ‘classic’. To re-interpret the classic organic butterfly shape but meet the modern day throw play standards. Ultimately, this was a massive feat to accomplish that would eat up quite a bit more brain juice then anticipated, but in the end, the result is exactly as it was intended to be play wise and even aesthetic wise. A far departure from the original Markmont. and Markmont. Next throws, but still nodding to certain specific details like the flat outer faces of the rims and the stylized side effects to match the Markmont. Next to keep it in the family.”

Specs:
Base Weight: 60.65 grams
Weight: 66.75 grams (with brass Markmont. Side Effects)
Weight: 63.50 grams (with aluminum Markmont. Side Effects)
Width: 45.06 mm
Diameter: 56.13 mm
Stock Response: Flow Groove
Gap Width: 4.32 mm
Bearing Size: Large © stainless steel (One Drop 10 Ball Bearing)
Finish: Bead Blast
Axle System: Side Effects™

Standard Edition: Starting at $95.00
Collector’s Edition: Starting at $110.00

Standard Edition

Collector’s Edition(Limited to 100 pieces)

1 Like

Whoo! Mustard is mine.

Are there 100 Collector’s editions total, or 100 of each color?

Total. All time. 35 black, 35 clear, 30 nickel.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks!

Damn you guys were fast on the draw for those nickel collector editions. I had to settle for the standard nickel version. Oh well, can’t wait for it to arrive now!

When the countdown hit 0 I refreshed immediately and went to the nickel collector edition and there were 7 left. How. I don’t understand :o

Same, was able to get my nickel collectors and saw the same number. I doubt yye got all 100 collectors editions anyway.

Someone told me they saw 20 in stock though. Mind blown. I need to learn how to purchase things on the internet in 2 seconds

got my mustard asap. matching gold center trac too, imma be flossin preeeetty hard.

I got one of the nickel collectors editions. Had my credit card preset in my account, all billing/shipping info saved. So once the countdown hit 0, I refreshed the page added it to my cart and immediately checked out. Whole thing took about 10 seconds.

I tried the same, but I was on my phone, which made me just slightly too slow. Kinda bummed I didn’t get a collectors edition, but I’m still pumped I smashed the regular nickel.