One Drop Yo-Yos Markmont. Classic

Ohh those look good…

Awe sorry about that Paul. Excitement got the best of me when I went to your flickr. That is one sexy yoyo ;D

It’s all good. =)

Glad you were able to stumble on it. You’re ahead of the game.

You going to be using the Classic this weekend at the WCYYC?

Planning on it, been my main throw for the past month. The Markmont. Classic is a beast to be reckon with.

Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Have fun this weekend.

Mustard Markmont. Classic

Starting at $95.00

Fall 2014

3 Likes

Wow, that’s an unexpected price point! AWESOME!

Will you please just stop it with the colors? That mustard! But the blue! And clear!
You’re killing me, they’ll all sell out before I can decide!

oooh, I toooold you Greg!

Now… how much will the nickel w/ brass SEs be? :o

No kidding. All four colors so far look so appealing. And that price point is even more appealing, at least $20 less than I was expecting.

If I had to pick one of these first four though, I’d probably go with the black. But I’m tempted to hold off and wait for a nickel version, based on how my Next turned out.

My guess would be $115, because usually nickel adds $20 to their throws. And if I’m not mistaken, both the aluminum and brass SEs come with it…?

I’m not sure. But if it just comes with aluminum Ses. add like… $5? more for brass SEs. $120… I have just enough saved if thats the price ;D

All editions with come with both brass and aluminum Markmont Side Effects.

5 Likes

Looks more like hotdog yoyo than a hamburger yoyo.

I like hotdog yoyos. Unfortunately, it kinds looks like it might smell like uh-yuns.

1 Like

The mustard is MINE!!!

I believe they were going for “gold” rather than mustard. :wink:

1 Like

Paul’s the one that called it mustard…
It does look gold, though.

Yup he did. Yup yup he did.

I’m just sayin’… it’s pretty close to what they called “gold” on the Gradient. :wink:

As of right now I’m thinking the Black and the Nickel are going to be a must on release day. I really like that mustard/gold also. If I have a couple things sell before they’re released may get that one too ;D