One Drop Yo-Yos Citizen

Ummm…they only made 117 of them…YYE is NOT going to get every one of them to sell you know! ::slight_smile:

Ummm… then don’t list the numbers not available for sale. Easy fix… to a non-existent problem. ::slight_smile:

Then get YYE to pull off a drop box of however many they get and we will all think you’re as cool as you do. ;D

I just mimicked your post with mine so you’re the coolio. :wink:

I only made a suggestion on how to make picking a number more simple and accurate than notes & emails since YYE mentioned a lot of people care about a specific number. Sure it would take a few minutes of hard coding to make a drop down box with all the numbers available, but that would still take less time than reading through a lot of notes or emails.

But the question is, does he hand Andre cash? Or buy it off the website?

We’re definitely not going to make a modifier for each individual Citizen. That’s unnecessary work for us and would be way more frustrating for people trying to buy a yo-yo in such high demand.

Like I said previously; the simplest way to try to get a number you want is to email or make a note in the order. There’s no guarantee we can get the number you want but we’ll do what we can.

1 Like

If I know Garrett (and I’d like to think that I do), he just takes what he wants and to heck with the consequences!

Seriously though, I would like to know the answer to this question. Any insight into YYE HQ is fascinating… :stuck_out_tongue:

If I start telling you guys how every little thing works around here then it’s just going to ruin the magic of it all.

It’s like Disney

No its like Charlie’s chocolate factory

No… He has to buy it off the Website. He has to not only pay full price but he has to pay State tax.
And… He can’t even take it home from work. He has to mail it to himself.

And if there is anything wrong with his purchase; he has to leave a voice mail at the Customer service number and them listen to it when he goes to work the next day. And then decide whether his complaint is legit.

Doh!

2 Likes

Well, it required me learning Czech in about 10 minutes, but CiTizen #94 is mine.

Feels European man.

I’m so happy right now. Been looking forward to this drop since I saw those rods of raw Titanium in Onedrop’s shop. ;D

When I saw how quickly they had already sold out on some sites I started preparing myself for not being able to get my hands on one. Thank goodness for Billybob’s Czech cousin.

So Gambit, the Czech is in the mail? :smiley:

db

2 Likes

;D

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Can’t wait to czech it out

1 Like

The fact that half of the shops have already released and sold out has me nervous. I shouldn’t have slept last night…

I’m really hoping to get one here. Does anyone know how many there are and about how quick it should sell out? Also are there still any other stores that haven’t released yet?

There were 117 in total, though I know some people bought direct from Onedrop and they sent a few to some select individuals (I saw the guy who organises 44Clash has 2 of them, and Trevlor also has one he bought from OD), so I’m not sure if all 117 hit online stores.

There were 14 stores that are stocking them, which averages out to roughly 8 each (provided all 117 went out).

How quick will they sell out? Probably faster than most of us can even make it to the “add to cart” button. :stuck_out_tongue:

To mention other stores would be to violate the rules. That being said I’m only aware of 1 USA based store that has already released them and sold out. So there’s still a couple of options left if you miss them here.

Think fast thoughts, and start stretching that mouse-clicking finger. :smiley:

Is there a way to bypass the whole checkout process where you choose your shipping option and billing address and credit card and stuff?

Snagged one from a certain Billy Bob, so pumped!