One Drop KUNTOSH 5000QV Restock! New Colors!

8 Likes

Aw man, still no blue! (I refer to classic OD blue.)

I got one of those NQP QVs. What a nice deal!

2 Likes

Man that blue-pinl fade looks amazing!

Do the NQP vibe?Or are them for ano flaws? If so, are there vibe on the rims or you can feel it on the entire yoyo?

OD nqp’s are for ano flaws. They should still play perfect.

5 Likes

These look dope.

Edit: what did they change from the original Kuntosh?

Never mind: One Drop Kuntosh: OG vs. 5000QV

2 Likes

Wow 50$ instead of 100$ just for ano flaws…that’s crazy!

2 Likes

Ano flaws or minor dings, general flaws in the finish. They all play as smooth as you would expect from One Drop!

4 Likes

This is a must-have in any collection IMO, get 'em while it’s hot!

3 Likes

I’ve been putting off getting one, but the NQP deal was too good!

3 Likes

Why do all the solid finishes sell out long before all the splashes sell out?

1 Like

Splashes are more expensive is probably the main reason.

3 Likes

Was gonna say that @eternalmetal

Onedrop also happens to have some of the best looking solids in the game, so between $20 more and incredible solids, it’s a no brainer.

5 Likes

Is this just a One Drop phenomenon or does it affect all the other manufacturers as well?

1 Like

People like money. Specifically, they like keeping more of it and spending less for what is functionally exactly the same item. I don’t know why this would be surprising to anyone?

6 Likes

The production ratios seem off to me then. Supply and demand do not seem to be well-matched.

1 Like

Also, 90% of all splash anno is ugly and played out. Tired of yoyos looking like a 1990’s paintball gun.

4 Likes

This exactly. Sometimes I feel like they just randomly pick the colors. It’s rare that they pick colors that go together well. I think that’s why galaxy splashes are so popular, it has more universal appeal because the colors actually compliment eachother.

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes