Once in a lifetime yo-yo collection for sale, California locals only

Yes there are at least a few half-swap buddies I have on this forum, if you look closely… it’s a lifetime bond! :handshake:

9 Likes

This is actually a crazy deal :exploding_head:

If you do decide to sell and ship any individually please let me know :pray:

Mostly some of the responsives (I do want the highwall daytona), one or two of the wooden ones (naturally I need to keep my Clean Machine from @vegabomb) nothing particularly super valuable. And of course my @AndreBoulay signed Dark Magic! :cupid:

14 Likes

*looks at title
Wow! lucky me i live in SF! couldn’t be luckier!
*looks at price
:l

1 Like

Man, I sure hope you don’t regret selling this amazing collection for so cheap in the future :frowning:. It’s one thing to sell the collection, but to do so for such a low price per throw makes me sad somehow.

Really hope it goes to a good home where they’ll be appreciated!

9 Likes

Agree here!!!

2 Likes

Whoever buys this I hope to get some high quality pictures of each of these throws and lots of reviews comparing different things.

2 Likes

Seems like such a waste… All those yoyos going to one place

2 Likes

Please, contact museum first. This is a hell of a collection of really nice yoyos, it deserves to be displayed to large amounts of people!

5 Likes

@codinghorror I’d be interested to know the yoyos you’re KEEPING out of these (if any)

1 Like

Have you thought about calling Lucky?

4 Likes

I’m hoping this also isn’t an indication of your departure from the hobby as a whole?

8 Likes

Do you still have the boxes? :joy:

2 Likes

Damn… I would love to give them a home, but my car isn’t so good for a trans Atlantic drive…

2 Likes

Wow, you are even letting the Ti-Vayders go. You should at least keep the one you dinged learning Washing Machine or maybe it does belong in a museum, nothing like a yoyo with a good story;

5 Likes

I think @Pierre is the right man for this one.

2 Likes

Looking at the photos here, they appear to be standard releases from the past few years. Outside of a new player buying this, most likely if someone takes him up on this the collection will get divided up and resold.

Getting Lucky to CA is probably the best option if he really wants it to all stay together.

The museum idea confuses me, not sure which of the (two?) yoyo museums would actually buy a full collection like this :man_shrugging:

But again, this is a really, really great deal. If I lived relatively close I’d have already swung by and paid the man for this.

5 Likes

If you change your mind about shipping, let me know.

If a museum buys all, they still need to sell some. If someone buys to resell, why not? Eventually they will be enjoyed. It’s a big hassle to deal with all the negotiating to sell them individually. I may be selling some soon too, it is nice to just send them all together instead of lots of small transactions.

1 Like

Jeff said he doesn’t want it to go to someone who is going to resell. I just don’t see anything in the photo that would make someone, other than a new yoyoer, say “I need all those yoyos”. Most of them are standard releases that are still available, or very easily bought on BST’s. I’ve sold way more yoyos, and know of others that have as well. It’s not that big of deal, yeah it takes some work. And with a collection like this I know that I’m personally interested in a number of yoyos here, and others would be as well. So you’d get a lot of people buying multiple yoyos.

And again, the museum idea. I don’t see any yoyos that are not already in the museums already, or I ask myself why would they need them if there isn’t historical relevance.

13 Likes