Once again, I am asking for help

These are pretty much the last of my yoyos, listing things I’ve never wanted to sell. But I haven’t found a job yet and bills are starting to come in. Let me know if there is anything you’d like to know about any specific yoyo listed below.

EDIT: Remember those bills? They’re still in but mostly paid for now. AND I’ve managed to secure a new job! Still a few weeks out from even starting but this is good news. Now I’ve still got bills yet to pay and yo-yos that could go to good use. Anyone wanna throw some offers my way?

• ohyesyo echelon unholy. $375
  • ohyesyo nightingale. Light blue. $100 SOLD
  • Iloveyoyo liopleurodon. Canflon. $325
  • Turning point Douska yellowish green $85 SOLD
  • Turning point premium Bacchus silver $100 SOLD
  • Turning point Another Douska. Raw. $75
  • Turning point Another Douska. Ceramic tone. $75 SOLD
  • Yoyofactory r type. Black. $25 SOLD
  • Yoyofactory Pivot. Red. $25
  • Chinese yoyo called Dawn Goddess. Free with purchase.
  • Yjyoyo OG Chimera. resembles clyw ac but cheaper $25

7 Likes

Bumpppp

2 Likes

Bump. #5

1 Like

Try again today, bump!!!

5 Likes

Why won’t it bump???

1 Like

Merry Christmas bump!

1 Like

New year new bumps. Had another interview but haven’t heard back yet. Going to call tomorrow to see if they have any information. Thanks for all of those who have contacted me and bought stuff. I really appreciate you guys.

3 Likes

Dropped prices where I could one last time.

Taking big losses on the turning points. The Bacchus were $150 retail each plus around $23 to import from Japan. That’s +$70 loss on my end per Bacchus at this point! Both mint in pouch.

All Douskas I paid over $100 for plus import from Japan. Raw is mint, ceramic tone is near mint (I played it a lot) and the yella has 2-3 dings. The yella one is neat it takes freehand caps.

Dropped canflon lio from 400 to 350 this is a really rare piece of iloveyoyo history. Website doesn’t say exactly how many were made but I recall reading there were very limited amounts, this yoyo dates back to circa 2010 :eyes:

The ohyesyo are so rare I cant even begin to explain how long it took me to find the nightingale 1, and I paid $60 more than I’m asking on it.
The unholy echelon is an incredible piece of ohyesyo history that doesn’t come up for sale often. Most of these have found their forever home. Only 18 made.

1 Like

Dm for the white Bacchus

1 Like

Wanna bundle?

Both ohyesyo and lio for $800 shipped

Last 2 turning point for $145 shipped!

Bottom 4 cheap yo-yos for $50 shipped

1 Like

For anyone that doesn’t have one, the Turning Point cerakote coating is amazing. I am fortunate to have the St Elmo special edition with that. Such a cool feeling. It feels thick … almost like a matte glaze. In fact, that’s probably what it is. And white yoyo with a hot pink or fluorescent orange string? Doesn’t get better than that!

2 Likes

Last Bacchus sold, bump!!!

2 Likes

Bump please???

Highly recommended seller. Purchased a Crucial Cream and it plays deliciously.
Thanks dude.

1 Like

Super glad you’re enjoying the cream! It was a beloved piece of mine, and now yours! Cheers brother!

1 Like

Hi Josh, free bump

2 Likes

Edit: electricity was saved by a very generous buyer here on the forums. I can’t thank this community enough for supporting me and others like me through hard times. You know who you are and thank you so much 🫶🏽

1 Like

Bless you man, wish you all the best.
Please help this guy out

2 Likes

Bump. Any help is appreciated!

PM sent for the YoyoFactory Pivot