OH MAN! Forgot my own anniversary...

3 year YYE forum anniversary that is! September 3rd, 2009
But seriously, have any of you forgotten a anniversary or special date?

I frequently forget my parents’ birthdays XD

Yuki

i forgot my six month “anniversary” of yo-yoing.

lol me too!

Time flies when you’re having fun

Hmm I have forgotten my parents anniversary date my six month Yoyo anniversary then again I don’t consider that a milestone

Don’t worry it’s not a disease, we all forget. :wink:

I remember, (Yay!) about my one year of yoyoing. Made a vid. :stuck_out_tongue:

I never forget my anniversary. I would be kicked out of the house if I did. lol

Don’t forget.

The couch…

The couch…

The couch? Not the couch. More like the car…

Me…
I typically forget my wife’s birthday and our anniversary. She gets over it in time.

I remembered my 1 year yoyo anniversary a couple weeks before it. But then I forgot about it by the time it rolled around. Oops…

Ah,

The car…

The car!!!

To be fair, Valerie married below herself with you.
You’re almost always on thin ice.
It should’ve been me.

Just wait till you get to be my age

I only forgot my Gf’s birthday once…We have been together almost five years…she wasn’t that mad…but I felt like a jerk.

Today marks my 1/2 month of yoyoing.

I was reading the learn section for at least a 3/4ths of a year before i accually signed up on yoyoexpert but the signed up 2 years on the forum anniversary is at the end of the month. Man i can’t believe its been that long. ???

I’ve been on this forum for 3 years. I’ve seen some awesome members come and go, and I think I’m one of the few people that actually was on the forum with the original YYE members when they were here. I like considering them first generation, I would be second generation (maybe even 1st?), and most people on here 3rd generation. We’ve lost some extremely valuable members over the past but gained some fantastic new ones. Which is really good.

nope im pretty good about remembering stuff