*Official*Secret Santa - Christmas in July

Alright everyone, I’ve gotten back all the questionnaires.
When my wife gets home from work I’ll have her draw numbers and send messages to each of you with your recipient information. Please do not reply to these messages as I do not want to accidentally click on them and see them. If you have a question, please send me a NEW pm.

7 Likes

So fun, I’m so glad you let me join in on this!

Also, thanks for putting this together. I really wanted this thing to happen but started to worry it wasn’t going to. I thought about trying to put it together myself, but I’m FAR too lazy and unorganized to be doing something like this! haha

4 Likes

Don’t forget to post what you got in the thread! I love other people’s mail day’s. OPMD!

5 Likes

Yes please post pictures of your gifts here on the thread! Then your secret Santas can reveal themselves if they choose

7 Likes

Or make Big SF Moves and stay hidden in the shadows but not really.

4 Likes

Got my recipient!
Cant wait to send that yoyo and a maga hat!
jk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay - my wife has sent out all the messages with your recipient info. As I said before - please do not reply to these messages so they do not show up in my inbox and I accidentally click on them. I like mysteries too!

Edit - please do not “like” the recipient posts either as I just accidentally clicked one of those notifications out of reflex lol

Here are all of our participants!

1. @dam720
  2. @bobafret
  3. @Legit_yoyostrings
  4. @witchgrinder
  5. @dizzo
  6. @Z_Car
  7. @Drastic69
  8. @AaronW
  9. @Cannon
  10. @TheYoyoer27

Does the end of next week sound like a reasonable deadline? (Friday July 19th)
Or do you guys think we should give it two weeks? (Friday July 26th)

5 Likes

Only let’s me tag 10 users in a post - the other two participants are:
11. @twitch77
12. @shatterFX

2 Likes

Shoot, I’m sorry about that heart. I didnt think about it.

3 Likes

I think the two weeks possibly, if you have to order a yoyo then have it shipped to you, then make the package to send to your recipient just the two shippings can take over a week.

5 Likes

I’m cool with either or. I’m shipping tomorrow, I actually got the person I was hoping for. I had something in mind already.

3 Likes

give us two weeks please I thought we were not going to send the gifts till Christmas but I think I can find some extra jobs to make some money

4 Likes

Anyone else try creep on their person on the forum to try and not get them something they already had/have? Feels weird… need to go shower off the shame or something.

7 Likes

guess I missed this lol

4 Likes

so sorry I did not register this in my mind lol if you need to replace you can I have youth camp next week so I have no time to earn money

5 Likes

@shatterFX looks like you should probably redraw to exclude Landis at this time. Sounds like he’ll have a hard time hitting deadline and/or putting a nice package together. For the first run of this it’s probably best to ensure that everyone is able to send stuff out before deadline and put together a nice package.

edited to add a better idea might be to open it up to one more person who can just slide in where Landis was so you don’t have to redraw everything.

5 Likes

Redrawing might suck for people that already started to get stuff ready for their person. If there is someone that can easily take his spot it would be easier on everyone else.

5 Likes

Yeah I realized that would be the best solution after I typed my first response. Just get someone who can slip into that slot.

5 Likes

I’m willing to step into that slot if needed.

7 Likes

I have a yoyo that I can send in its in the price point and its in perfect condition but its a bimetal

3 Likes