*Official*Secret Santa - Christmas in July

the one reason I said I might need to be replaced is because I wanted to buy someone something new but know I have decided to send in one of my yo-yos it is in perfect condition but its a bimetal

PS I dont care for this yoyo

4 Likes

Ok, good luck!

4 Likes

I have decided that I will pull through I have a plan if someone does not like my yoyo or already has it I will buy them a yoyo under $80 of there choice but it might be a few weeks before I can order it

4 Likes

sorry for the confusion im in and I know what im sending as a gift no need to replace me

4 Likes

Merry Christmas In Julymas everyone!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

The yoyo doesn’t have to be brand new. If you have a yoyo that meets the requirements to send, then that is fine.

3 Likes

And sounds like you all would prefer some extra time, so let’s make the deadline Friday, July 26th.

3 Likes

thank you so much
so sorry for the trouble I just did not think before I said all of this I have new throws that I dont care at all I should have just looked to see what I had lol thank you again

6 Likes

Got my stuff ordered! :grimacing:

3 Likes

I really dont care what i get. Its all in good fun.

9 Likes

This! ^^^

2 Likes

Exactly! Of course I hope people get something they enjoy/like, but like the classic saying goes, it’s more about the giving than the getting!

4 Likes

Thank you for stepping up had we needed! Like I said at the beginning of this - this is kind of a test run. If things go well, I want to do it again around Christmas time with potentially more people.

4 Likes

I’m pretty excited for all this, got all my shopping done, so I’m ready for the next phase. Now that I’m thinking about it, anyone sending candy or treats in their package, it’s the middle of summer and some of these will be out in the hot sun for sometime. So, make sure to pack it in a way that it won’t melt all over everything else.

5 Likes

I was thinking that too for the treats. It’s been in the 90s in my area. Ziplock baggies are our friends.

5 Likes

…but maybe I want chocolate covered yo-yo!
:frowning:

5 Likes

A man can dream, right?

3 Likes

AH yes, that bearing will be chocolaty smooth.

5 Likes

chocolate-yoyo

8 Likes

or a chocolate yoyo
:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

4 Likes