Official Fur Metal Jacket thread, My side story shenanigans.

yes!

Oh my gosh!!! Chapter 5!!!

Feeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeeeee!

Yay…

Chapter five being written right now, honestly! Will post tomorrow, so prepare yourself and your lungs! I hope. xD

It’s tomorrow… GIVE ME MY FLUFFIEEEEEES!

I seriously apologize…A lot has piled on, and I got busy job hunting and all, I would seriously type it now if it would come out decent, but I won’t because it would be crap, and I have a crisis going on, so please be patient, I am sorry. It will be a few days, thus I lied, and I am sorry.

it’s fine. I would rather have something you’re happy with then something that you’re not.

Same.

Feed me.

Fur Metal Jacket

Chapter 5: Shelby Fiction

As Fuzzy neared his home where his love, his 1964 Shelby Cobra Mustang was waiting for him so he could fix her up, he smelled something almost, shall we say, abnormal. (As if anything so far in these events have been totally normal, you know?) And then, as he saw his home, it hit him. Where his house was stood something for worse. So sinister, it nearly made him snap. Now, there was his house, and a bloody mime in front of it, with his love nowhere to be found! angered and bamboozled, Fuzzy daunted over to the oddly quiet mime, and began to ask him, “Good sir mime, did you…happen to see my 1964 Shelby Cobra Mustang? it…appears to be…gone. Um…sir?” The mime stared at what was Fuzzy’s garage, and turned back to Fuzzy…and stared.

“Sir, that is…a tad bit creepy, you acting like being quite makes you all cool. Oh, I was being silent before SOPA, MEGH! yeah, whatev~”

“What did you just say FUZZZZYYYY?!?!?” The Mime seemed perturbed indeed.

“What?” Fuzzy Replied.

“What does the Shelby Cobra look like?”

“What, I don’t undersand~”

“Say what again! Say it mother fluffy, I dare you, I double dare you motherfluffy, say what one more god forsaken time!”

“Yes sir…um, It was a classic cobalt blue with double white center racing stripes, sir!” Fuzzy replied shaking with fear.

“Does it look like Junker?”

“Wait, What?” Fuzzy questioned.

The mime then proceeded to pull out what appeared to be a large caliber pistol, and Fuzzy Began crying like a five year old does when they get bitten by a dog. Fuzzy, so shaken with fear for his life, closed his eyes. And then, nothing. Fuzzy, startled, opened his eyes, and say the mime, with a notebook and Gun shaped Pen, flipping and reading through this said Notebook. Confused, Fuzzy asked “What…on earth? I…I thought…”

“You thought nothing, but you did almost urinate on my new penny loafers, sir. Anyway, I believe I did see said Shelby. A sinister Little Bunny, by the name of Fu Fu appears to have taken it for a joy ride. If this is your home, I as captain of the Mime Patrol must ask…Why didn’t you lock the front door? Oh, I know it’s your house, Fuzzy. But please, do remember to lock it next. Oh, and Fu Fu went to Candy Land Lane, by the way. Toodles!”

And, thus, the mime instantly sumoned a demon portal, and hopped in, thus vanishing. All Fuzzy could think about was changing his pants…And then, he would hunt down Fu Fu, and morbidly tickle him to death, then bludgeon his soul with Sock 'Em Boppers back into his body, then interrogate Fu Fu.

Thus, our hero’s quest continued! Until I feel like writing chapter Six, enjoy!

Brilliant I love how serious it is. Well if call murder with children’s toys serious.

Yes!!!

Oh,the older guys here will catch the lolzy movie references. I had fun, probably too much though…xD I need to make more, I enjoy this. xD

This… This is pure literary genius!

Glad your back!

More. Kneed more.

And again, I have slacked off. I will. If I can get my brains untired. Just got back from vacation with family none of us really like now, and I had to sleep three nights on a couch that sits two people…and I am 6 feet tall…So, yeah. Give me some time, I will post more of the story, I promise.

this needs a bump

It did, thanks man. I have been doing college and all, so I have been busy. May be up to the sixth for Labor day, I have been sick a bit though…If I get better, definitely should have it out then.